t w o

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫

. .

After staring at the abhorrent white walls of the archive room for what feels like forever, Allie picks herself back up and roughly gathers the pile of papers that are now scattered around the cold concrete floor. She shoves the manilla file into the box from which she got it from and steps back. She takes in a deep breath and wipes away the one lonesome tear that had fallen from her eyes as she fell into her state of panic.

I need to get out of here, she sighs in pain. I need to do it now. I can't stay here anymore.

She quickly gathers the boxes into her arms and carries them towards the exit, dashing down the hallways of shelves without a second glance. It doesn't take long for her to reach the exit to the archives and she hurriedly begins pounding on the door, somehow managing to juggle the boxes in one hand as she awaits for the guard to open the door.

The second that the door is pulled open, Allie forces the guard aside and sprints down the hallway to get back to Zola's office. Her feet pound against the concrete floor and she hears a scoff fall from the guard's mouth.

"Hey, bitch! What's got you in such a rush?" The man chortles as he regains his balance and calls after Allie.

A low growl falls from Allie's lips as she ignores the man's words. Instead, choosing to turn around the corner of the hallway and leave the man behind. Far behind.

Pricks, is what HYDRA is made up of, complete and utter pricks. And she has had enough of dealing with pricks.

Allie slows her pace as she nears the prisoner's chambers, successfully evading the insolent guard's laughter. She goes back to juggling the boxes in one had and carelessly throws open the door to the chambers. Almost immediately, the scent of pure filth invades her senses and the cries for help drown out all other sounds.

With an exhausted sigh, she keeps her eyes trained on the stack of boxes gripped in her hands as she makes her way down the hall, ignoring the pleas for release and screams of pain.

When Allie looks up briefly, her vision begins to play tricks on her as the cells seemingly begin to close in around her. They begin to entrap her in a cell of her own. Her breath begins to quicken and she swiftly turns her gaze back to the boxes in her hands, internally questioning her own state of mind.

She hurries down the hallway and lets out a sigh of relief as she makes it out of the prison chambers. But unfortunately for Allie, she now has to go report back to Zola.