t h i r t y

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

Important A/N at the end

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡

2 years later, 1947

Siberia, Russia

. .

Bucky awakes with a sigh, glancing at the all too familiar concrete walls of his cells. He lays stiffly on his cot, too bruised and battered to move a single muscle. A heavy breeze filters in from the barred window, chilling his bones until they feel as brittle as porcelain.

His once short chocolate hair has now grown out and messily hangs around shoulder height. He would push the hair out of his face but one shoulder is dislocated from his last 'encounter' with his captors. And on the other hand... well he doesn't actually have one.

He barely remembers how he ended up in HYDRA. But from what he can piece together, he must have lost his arm in the fall from the train.

Being held in this cell has deadened his sense of time. Minutes feel like days. Days feel like weeks. Weeks feel like months. And for all he knows, he has been here for years, wasting away in this desolate place.

Time has slowly become nothing more than a nuisance to Bucky. He used to worry about not having enough time, and now, he wishes he has no more.

Loud, bellowing footsteps suddenly come from the hallway outside Bucky's cell, breaking him from his melancholic thoughts. With a groan, Bucky keeps his eyes trained on the window opposite him in a vain attempt to ignore the soldier that will soon be standing behind his barred chamber.

"How many times do you bastards need to hear me say no." Bucky snarls, trying to hide the chattering of his teeth to maintain his proud facade.

"It's been two years Mr. Barnes, you would think you would of tired from repeating the same word all the time." A foreign voice responds, clicking their tongue in disapproval.

Bucky whips his head around, startled by the strange addition to his usual routine of torture. "You aren't the regular Russian prick who tortures me." He comments as he looks the man up and down.

The unknown man stares at Bucky with his striking cobalt eyes that match Bucky's own in intensity. However, his short chestnut hair is much lighter than Bucky's. It is almost dirty blond in color and is cut fairly short, styled into a quiff at the front. His face is framed by his thick facial hair which looks freshly cut.