s e v e n

Don't be a silent reader x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥

. .

Hell is a powerful word. It is used to threaten children if they misbehave. It is a word that sends shivers down people's spines because it is an unknown variable that nobody has ever been able to figure out. It scares those into doing good in their life so they will not suffer for all of eternity.

But what is hell? Is it a place of ever-burning fire where devilish demons roam with sharp tails and horns on their heads. Is it a place where ordinary people go who have done small wrongdoings and not repented. Or is it a place where the worst criminals go to receive punishment for all those who they have harmed.

Perhaps hell is a place on earth. A place where evil has corrupted the purity of humans and turned their minds into ones of greed and sadism. A place where damaged people feel at home, a place where evil people sin and feel no remorse.

Because if that is the case, Allie is once again walking down the hallways of hell and playing games with the devil.

Why Schmidt suddenly had the kindness in his heart to let her out, she doesn't know. Why she and Bucky were imprisoned for so long together and then taken out on the exact same day, once again, she does not know. Her mind is stuck in a big guessing game that she needs to figure out as quickly as possible so that she does not get thrown back in there or even killed.

The morning had started out like any other morning that she had experienced for the last two weeks. They had both awoken at the crack of dawn and sat up talking to fill in the many tedious hours of the day. They were expecting to be taken in for their regular punishments as per usual as they weirdly hadn't had to endure the painful occurrence for a few days. But instead of having two guards in their regular uniform coming in and taking Allie whilst Bucky would have a gun pointed at his head as he stood face against the concrete wall, they had around eight soldiers coming in with shotguns pointing at their heads. They screamed in German at the two until they got both of them kneeling on the ground with their hands above their heads in surrender.

Bucky was constantly flicking his gaze over to Allie worriedly and saw that despite her calm facade, her hands were trembling behind her head as she gave him a small smile. The guards came behind Allie and harshly pushed her body onto the ground and handcuffed her arms together. Bucky yelled and screamed at the men to get off of her but they paid no mind to him. Instead, they put him in his own chains and banged the butt of a gun against his temple, immediately rendering him unconscious.

As they lifted Allie's limp body up of the concrete she saw the figure of her only friend lying on the ground surrounded by four other soldiers and she desperately pulled with all her might to reach him. But she was soon greeted with the same action and darkness once again overtook her body.