f o u r

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫:  𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞

HYDRA Base, Austrian Alps

. .

Allie's eyes flutter open and they are immediately blinded by the bright lights that hang above her head. She goes to rub her eyes to rid them of the blurriness that she sees but she can't seem to move her hands. She looks down and realizes that her arms are being held back by thick ropes. She looks to her legs and sees the same. She pulls as hard as she can but to no avail as she is bound tightly to the steel chair that she is sitting on. She slowly lifts her aching head up off of her chest and analyzes the room that she is in.

She sees a familiar brick wall that features many large cracks and chips that reveal its true age. A single barred window sits nearly touching the roof on the wall to her left, the only source of natural light in the room. I'm back in the cell, Allie groans inwardly as she drops her head back down onto her chest. She notices that she is still wearing the now torn HYDRA uniform that she had been wearing when she tried and unsuccessfully escaped from this hellish place. The once pure black uniform is now stained with her crimson blood and features many large rips as a result of her tumble from the motorbike. She studies the damage that has been done to her body but luckily only finds some large cuts that need to be stitched and some heavy bruising.

She grimaces as the heavy steel doors open and reveals the two most hated people in Allie's life right now. She tries to jump up, forgetting that she is restrained in the chair and winces when she aggravates the deep cuts on her thigh and abdomen. Herr Schmidt laughs at her pain and walks to the center of the room, eyeing her mockingly. Zola follows closely behind but shows no emotion as he stands behind Schmidt in the shadows.

"How are you feeling today Ms. Williams? Have you got that insurgent attitude out of you yet?" Schmidt retorts tauntingly and cocks a thin eyebrow at the girl. Once again, her fiery attitude gets the best of her and she snarls at the man in fury, clenching her fists until they turn as white as the snow that falls outside.

"You killed my family and then brainwashed me with your stupid ideals, you dick! What did you expect? Me to just move past that and forgive you! No way in hell." She spits venomously. She sees the smile falter on Schmidt's lips and a newfound rage blazes in his dark eyes. He steps forward dauntingly and suddenly slaps her across the face. Her head whips to the side at the sudden force of the blow but she quickly turns back to look at the smirking man. She sends him a bitter glare as she tries to hold back the animalistic growl that threatens to fall from her lips.

"Now Ms. Williams, I thought we had taught you better than that horrible language. But HYDRA saved you from that abhorrent home. We rescued you! And this is how you repay us? With this defection?" He speaks with malice as he saunters back to his spot, right in the middle of the room.