s i x

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞

. .

It has been a week since Bucky has been imprisoned with Allie and they must say, that they both were expecting much worse. Allie has been taken away three times for 'Questioning' by Schmidt which results in her coming back with more cuts and bruises than what she had left with. When she is thrown back into the cell by the guards, Bucky is always there to help her to the bed that they share and attend in any way that he can to her wounds. Those nights he always lets her take the bed and due to her insistent protests, he sleeps on the floor with a pillow or a blanket at least.

He always hides the fact that in the few hours that Allie is taken away and beaten, he is also mercilessly punished by a group of HYDRA soldiers as well. They spit horrible words at him in German that he does not understand and they send blow after blow onto his beautiful soft skin.

They stain his body with purple and blue welts which are scattered across his body like a disease. It seems like hours that they stand over his aching body, constantly abusing him until the pain becomes a well-known friend. When they do leave, he finally can let in a breath of relief. He pulls himself up against the wall and just sits, waiting for the remedy of his pain to come back from her own personal hell.

Allie is often half unconscious and too weary when she comes back to notice the pained groans and grimaces that overtake Bucky's face. His hunched stance and shallow breaths remain unseen when she lays on the bed and lets the darkness take her. She too, is experiencing her own personal torment. She is whipped, stabbed, kicked, punched, electrocuted and burned for her sins against HYDRA. It almost feels as if someone is ripping her body into shreds and all she can do is sit there and feel every pull that they make.

Every time someone delivers a powerful blow to her body, she sees Schmidt's satirical smile light up his wicked face. And then when they are done, they force her aching body to stand and walk back to the safe haven of her cell. She always tries to get up to her feet to show them that she is strong, how she is a fighter. But that is not the case.

Every time she is reminded of how futile her attempts are as she has to bite her lip to keep her piercing screams in, and colorful spots dance across her vision. Sharp pains pulsate throughout her body and her bones ache in protest causing her to fall back down to her knees onto the cold unfriendly floor. Soft whimpers escape from her chapped lips and she is met with the sight of her own amber blood.

The thick liquid coating her body and the acrid scent overtakes her senses making the dream of succumbing to the darkness, so much more appealing. On those nights when she comes back to the cell, she almost feels like giving up. All she wants is for the pain to stop.