s i x t e e n

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐇𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐀

. .

"Oh God Allie, this really isn't good." Howard squeaks in embarrassment as the two hide behind a wall in the Allied HQ, listening in on the conversation between Peggy and Steve. Allie nods her head as she hears Steve apologize for kissing Private Lorraine and she can't help but shake her head in shame.

Their intentions started out completely innocent as they waited for Steve and Peggy to come and join them as they had both finished their discussion with the Colonel early. But they had walked passed the window just in time to see Private Lorraine pull Steve in for a kiss and Peggy walking in on them. Howard decided that they couldn't just walk away and miss seeing Steve getting his ass handed to him so they decided to eavesdrop the rest of their conversation.

"I don't think anything, Captain. Not one thing. You always wanted to be a soldier and now you are. Just like all the rest." Peggy answers honestly as she stalks away from Steve.

"Oooh, that ought to hurt," Howard comments cheekily next to Allie who slaps him across the chest teasingly.

"Well, what about you and Stark? How do I know you two haven't been... fonduing?" Steve says and the two hear Peggy stop walking, evident by the halt in the tapping of her heels against the ground.

"Stark! Have you two been fonduing?" Allie asks quizzically, not entirely sure what fonduing means either. Howard shakes his head, disgraced by her lack of knowledge and lets out a sigh. "Fondue is a type of cheese dish." He whispers with a frown and Allie nods her head in understanding.

"You still don't know a bloody thing about women!" Peggy groans as she walks away from Steve which causes both Allie and Howard to chuckle even though Allie does feel bad for Steve.

"Come on, we have to go and meet them at the lab," Howard mutters as he grabs Allie's arm and pulls her away from the uncomfortable brick wall. The two try to quickly make their way to Howard's lab undetected but fail when they hear Steve shouting their names and running to catch up.

"Howard! Allie!" He yells as he dashes around people in the hallway which causes Allie and Howard to look at each other in alarm. They awkwardly wait for Steve who soon catches up to the two and gives them a weird look. It doesn't take him long to figure out why.

"You guys heard, didn't you." He sighs and drops his head when the two give him a guilty nod. "Great." He groans as he runs a hand through his golden hair.