f i f t e e n

Don't forget to vote and comment x enjoy

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧

Strategic Scientific Reserve Headquarters, England

. .

The next day, Bucky promised Allie that he would take her out to see London properly before she attends her briefing with Steve in the afternoon. Allie was almost bouncing in excitement while she waited for him to come past her room at the base and take her into town. She couldn't believe that she was finally going to see the true beauty of London, and what made it even more exciting was Bucky actually wanted to take her. She wouldn't admit it but she was glad that it was him taking her out because she wasn't sure how she was going to feel going through the streets of the city that she once lived with someone else.

Then she heard the familiar sound of knocking on her door, where Bucky was waiting outside right on time. She quickly rushed to open the door of her room and was greeted with a bright smile. He was wearing his usual military uniform with pride and his hair was gelled back off his face. His eyes sparkled with happiness and a warm smile adorned his face. He was absolutely handsome and she would be stupid not to know it.

"Allie, you are truly a sight for sore eyes." Bucky smiles, captivated by her own beauty. She had decided to wear the spare uniform that Peggy gave her, which consisted of a moss green blazer and skirt, a white shirt and small black heels. She was unsure if this outfit was acceptable considering that she has never been a proper lady who had a normal life. All she used to wear was a black HYDRA uniform unless when she was on missions.

"Thank you, Buck." She says as a rosy blush warmed her face. "You look handsome too." She continues, giving him a shy smile. Bucky let out a happy laugh and threw his arm around Allie's shoulders, guiding her towards the exit of the gates.

"Thank you, doll. Are you ready to hit up the town?" He asks as he beams down at her. "As ready as I'll ever be." She answers as she looks up into his beautiful azure eyes. Eyes that she would gladly get lost in.

Before long, the two were walking around the busy streets of London, a laughing mess as Bucky made it his mission that he would keep her beautiful smile on her face. He would point out buildings and tell her what they were, and she would nod and smile back at him even though she already knew what they were. He would make jokes about people that they passed which earned him multiple slaps on the chest and Allie would hide her face in embarrassment.

And as Bucky gazes down at the beautiful girl that is standing by his side, he couldn't believe how lucky he was to meet such a girl. Even if this would be the last time he ever saw her, he would be eternally grateful. She is so beautiful and mysterious, like no girl he had ever met before. She made him feel his own heartbeat thumping in his chest, almost like it was beating for her.