Another Discovery and Sharon's Find

It was morning. Everyone was meeting in the hut. It was seven o'clock. They were planning to leave and then explore. They talked for a while, ate some of the chocolate bars that somehow kept replenishing in his bag, then took to the maze.

-----

A 13-year-old girl named Sharon walked around the maze and found a heavy metal door half open. She entered to find a big room with weapons and a big hunk of wool to her left. She found a hut with an open door and a bed. The covers were really messed up. A big piano with a huge cover to its side was there, and a bunch of chocolate bar wrappers were on a table. She knew someone was here at some point in the few days the kids had been in this labyrinth. She sniffed the covers, just to see if she recognized the scent. She did. It was her best friend.

Mindy.

-----

The four friends walked around until they needed to rest. When they did sit down against a wall, they looked to the left, where they came from. A tall girl was running towards them, but not necessarily to them. All four of them had seen or heard this before. They weren't fazed nor surprised. Then Mindy spoke up.

"Y'know, guys, I think I know that scream."

"Love, all girls scream the same."

"Who said, Brother of Stereotypes?"

"No, that's not what I meant."

"Girls in Winnipeg scream differently than from here."

"I believe him, babe."

"Fine. Not all girls scream the same."

"Thank you, babe. But seriously, I know that scream."

"Who's it from, Mindy?"

"Yes, where have you heard this yell before?"

"I...I think it's..."