Victory and Love

Mindy was trembling as Harper jumped in front of Ken's deadly Evader shot. The shot barely skirted the shirt of Harper and he went flying into the air. He was really high and Campbell couldn't reach him. He jumped for him, tried to save his life. He barely touched the bottom of his shoe and Harper sunk into Campbell. They tangled up and fell to the ground unscathed.

Ken looked surprised as hell when this happened. Ken could barely move, he was so taken aback by the actions. This was Darren's cue to shoot. He did. The shot missed by a centimeter or two. Ken turned around and saw Darren with the Evader. Ken took his own Evader and pointed it at Darren. There was no time for Sharon to re-distract Ken. She would have to jump.

Harper and Campbell watched as Harper's best friend was in grave danger. They both had faces white as a ghost. Mindy was as surprised as Ken was at her boyfriend's actions and at Ken's reaction to Darren.

Ken shot the Evader. Sharon prepared to jump. The shot was close. Darren was expressionless. Sharon jumped as Darren fired one last shot of his Evader; this was his last effort.

The shot hit Sharon, who flew into Darren. Everyone else watched as Darren's shot was fired perfectly. Ken was too involved in the moment; the shot hit him and he flew into the wall, obviously dead now. He bled his last blood and stopped breathing. Everyone cheered as Sharon bear-hugged Darren. Harper and Campbell high-fived. Mindy cried in joy and freedom. Harper grabbed a pair of scissors and cut Mindy out. The second she was free, she leaped on Harper and kissed him as if it was the last time she ever would.

Sharon and Darren finally let go. Then Darren's wish was granted in part when Sharon kissed him. Campbell stood there, jumping around and cheering. Mindy was only in under-clothes, and she was blushing like hell.

"Uh, Mindy?"

"Y...yeah?

"Hehe...where are your clothes?"

"T...that's a good question..."

"Damn it. Okay, we'll find you something. For now, you'll just have to tough it out...hehe."

"O...okay. I assume you'll enjoy that then..."

"Damn straight...I mean...what?"

Everyone laughed as Harper and Mindy blushed the red out of the world.

But seriously, Campbell had a lot of questions for Harper. Darren and Sharon interlocked fingers as Harper, Mindy and Campbell questioned it.