No Flippin' Way (Sharon Edition)

"Sharon."

No flippin' way, Mindy thought as the figure ran towards the four people. Now it had reached them. Sharon stood before them.

"SHARON!" Harper, Mindy and Darren all screamed as Mindy's best friend stood before them. Obviously, Sharon and Campbell had never heard of each other, so Campbell stayed silent.

"M...Mindy?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"I...I don't know what to say."

"It's okay. Come here."

Sharon and Mindy embraced each other. Darren looked weirded out and nervous; he kind of liked Sharon. Campbell paced around as he processed the situation. Harper said nothing but his eyebrows furrowed.

Sharon started crying. Mindy comforted her even more. Darren had begun to blush profusely. Harper just stood there, not moving a muscle or saying a word. Campbell had stopped pacing and was now stood still.

Mindy and Sharon let go. Then a conversation happened. Mindy explained what she knew and Sharon explained what she knew. Mindy talked about her adventures with the other three. Then Mindy asked if Sharon would join them. She said yes.

"So the metal-door room with the wool and the hut and the piano and the messed-up covers on the bed and the chocolate wrappers...they were all from you?"

"Yeah. So, you know Harper?"

"Yeah. Hi, Harper."

"Hey."

"Hi, Darren."

"H...h...hi, Sharon."

"Okaaay, who's the little kid?"

"My name is Campbell!"

Everyone laughed at this, everyone except Sharon and Darren, who weren't there, remembering what Campbell had said when he found Harper and Mindy.

"He's my Canadian cousin."

"Oh, okay. Hi there, Campbell!"

Now it was time to set off to find another adventure in this metal maze.

Sorry it's so short...hope you enjoyed!