Kidnapped

It was night. Harper laid down on the cold metal floor. Mindy put her head on his chest and they fell asleep.

-----

It was morning. Harper got up. He expected a head on his chest, but no one was there. He got up, sat up, saw no Mindy. Harper was now a little nervous. He knew there was a reason.

He woke up Darren, who was too close to Sharon for comfort. She fidgeted around in her sleep, continuously attempting to find out who's shoulder was on hers. Harper woke him up by tapping his other shoulder.

"Hi, Darren."

"Wh...what's up?"

"Get up. We have a problem."

"Oh...okay."

Harper stretched himself out as Darren woke from his slumber. Darren got up and stretched. Then he talked.

"What's the problem? And where's Mindy?"

"That IS the problem!"

"Woah, okay, chill, dude. It's okay. She has to be here somewhere."

In all the commotion, Sharon woke from her fidgety sleep.

"Wh...what's going on? Where is Mindy? And...why is Darren's shoulder touching mine?"

"One, Mindy's missing. Two, Mindy's missing. Three, I have no freaking idea why the hell this kid is basically on top of you."

Darren's cheeks burned from that last part.

Campbell was now up and at 'em.

"What's up, dudes? And where's-"

Campbell was cut off by a flustered Harper.

"Mindy? Yeah, we don't know."

"Oh."

Then Harper's phone went off.

The opening riff of Don't Stop Believin' was his ringtone. He heard the song and picked up his phone. It was Mindy. He answered it.

"Hello?"

"H..hi, Harper. I need you to come help me. Face to the opposite direction from which we came from, go forward then turn left then again at the first corridor extension. Turn right at the dead end and there's a door with a code. The code is 6-0-4-1-0-"

"Why are you on that phone, little girl?"

"I...I..."

"I don't wanna hear it. Hang up!"

"MINDY!"

"Bye, loser!"

"Harper...save me...please..."

A dial tone was heard.

"Oh my gosh...what did she say?"

"She said to walk that way, turn left, make a left at the first extension, then turn right at the dead end then we would see a a door with a code pad, and she said five numbers then some kid came in and cut her off."

"We have to go save her!"

"Let's go!"

And they set off to find her.