random harpindy oneshot bc idk rn

Harper was a successful baseball player. He was 21 and played for the Cubs. He didn't have his license yet, though, so he had to take the train. People knew who he was and mostly left him alone. But this one girl, Mindy, showed up on the train and sat next to Harper.

"Hi, Harper Linden! I'm Mindy, your biggest fan!"

"Hello, Mindy. How lucky you are to meet me!"

"I just don't get why people aren't bombarding you right now."

"Neither do I. It's really weird."

"Well, I have gone through lots of weird in my life. One time this guy was throwing cotton balls at random people on the streets of Chicago. He hit me, I threw it back. That's how it works with me."

"Hm. You're an interesting person, Mindy. And might I say you're very cute too?"

Mindy began to blush.

"Maybe, Mindy, I would make you so lucky so as to ask you on a date. So, would you?"

Mindy couldn't answer. She was too surprised.

"It's okay. Take your time."

"Y...I...sure, Harper. I'd love to go on a date with you."

"Tomorrow at eight at Starbucks?"

"Done deal."

-----

Harper Linden steps to the plate. Bases loaded, two outs. Cubs down by three in the bottom of the eleventh.
-----
Full count, three balls, two strikes. Martin on third, Johnson on second, Daniels on first. Martin reached on a two-base error. Johnson was hit by a pitch. Daniels notched an infield hit. That's how they're loaded for Linden. His first time at the plate with loaded bases. Also his first time up with a chance to walk off.

Mindy was behind home plate; yet, Harper didn't know.

The 3-2... This ball is murdered, deep left field. Lewis back to the track, ball high, ball deep, Lewis leaps, and it is GONE! Harper Linden with a super-ultimate walk-off extra innings grand slam off Choodoo! And that is a great way to cap off the night.

Mindy was damn happy about what just happened. Harper saw her in the stands and blew her a kiss.

-----

Carter woke up. His mom was in her room. Carter was hungry. He went to her mom's room and found she and her successful father, Harper Linden, kissing. Her mon was none other than normal human turned famous actor Mindy Engel.

"Hahaha...I'm hungry, guys."

"Well, why don't we go fetch you some breakfast?"

"Okay! Let's go!"

And Carter was happy the rest of the day. His parents always reminisced the day Mindy was on the train and Harper met her. It was the start of something beautiful.

Ik this isn't a one shot book but I'm out of ideas. Comment your ideas!