How Black Star Feels

~ Moon's Point Of View ~

As soon as class was over, Moon looked at Kid, who was staring off into space, smiling and slightly blushing. She could stare at his face all day if she could, but some people were watching. She had noticed that people stared at them all day. Maybe they thought that they were together. I definitely wouldn't mind it...She snapped out of her thoughts. Moon waved her hand in front of Kid's face. No response.

Oh, well. I'll see him tomorrow. She started to walk away when Black Star stopped her. "Hey Moon! What's up?" he asked very enthusiastically.

"Oh, I'm just heading home now. What are you doing?" she questioned.

Black Star unexpectedly blushed. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to...you know...hang out...or...something..." he said nervously looking at the ground. He blushed redder.

Moon was taken aback by the sudden question. "You mean, like a date? You do know that you just met me today, right?"

"Yeah, and I just want to hang out, just as friends, you know?" he blushed harder.

"Sure. Where are we gonna hang out?" Moon asked the blushing Black Star.

"How about my place? Tsubaki is going on vacation for a week, so we have the place to ourselves." he suggested.

"Sounds good."

"Great! Let's go now." he said. He seemed to be in a rush to get to his house.

"Um...Okay then, let's go now." Moon smiled.

Moon and Black Star had spent almost the whole day together, telling each other things about themselves. It was a fun day for both of them. "Hey Black Star, it's getting late. I should be heading home soon." Moon told Black Star.

"Oh, do you have to go? Why not stay for another hour?" he pleaded.

"If I stay any longer, Katie will start getting really worried about me. Sky, my cat, will already scold me for staying out late. Sorry though. We could hang out tomorrow though, right?"

"Right!" Black Star paused. He was thinking deeply about something. "Okay but before you go, I want to do something. Sit down and close your eyes." Moon did as she was told, and sat down. She then looked at him in question. "I said close your eyes." he said in an unusually gentle voice.

Moon closed her eyes, and then after about ten seconds, she felt another pair of lips touch hers. It lasted for about five seconds, then he slowly pulled away from her. She was surprised at what Black Star had done. After opening her eyes, she could feel herself blushing, and Black Star was blushing as well.

Moon was confused. "Why did you kiss me?" she pondered aloud.

Black Star was silent for a moment. "Because I...I...I like you..." he trailed off.

Moon smiled. "Maybe I should stay for an extra hour."

Black Star smiled and hugged her. "So does this mean that we are boyfriend and girlfriend now?" he asked.

"Yeah. I guess it does." she paused. "But we should keep it a secret for a few days though. It might seem too sudden for everyone."

"Okay. How about we tell them in a week? That's when Tsubaki gets back. She deserves to know the same time that everyone else does."

"Alright." Moon smiled. Then they kissed again.