The Hotel

~ Kid's Point Of View ~

As he leaned closer to Moon, Kid closed his eyes. Finally...He thought. But just before their lips could touch, he heard a giggling noise. They both stopped and immediately whipped their heads toward the noise. There was Sky, in her cat form, peeking around the corner of the door.

"Get out of here Sky!" Moon yelled at her. She removed herself from Kid's grasp while talking.

"Oh, am I disturbing you? Okay I'll leave. Don't let me keep you from..." she paused, thinking of the right thing to say. "From yourselves. Carry on!" And then she trotted away. Moon looked over at Kid, who was blushing. But then, she started subtly laughing.

Kid was confused. "Why are you laughing?" Did he do something funny?

She smiled. "You blush so easily!" Kid put his hand on the back of his neck, looked down at the ground, and blushed even more. "But don't worry. I think it's cute."

He smiled.

They both ended up talking for the rest of the night. Kid felt it was too soon to try to kiss her again. Kid eventually went home, and he packed everything for the trip to Italy for the mission. What kind of witch will we face? Will it be hard? I've never fought a witch before, so for all I know we all could die...

Soon enough, after a long plane ride of complaining, fighting, and flight attendants constantly telling the group to shut up, they all finally arrived in Italy.

"So where is this witch? Let's find her and kick her ass." smirked Soul.

"Just don't barge in like last time. Remember when we met Blair?" Maka reminded him.

"Ugh...Yeah...Maybe someone else should make the plan."

"Well, Stein didn't even say where we could find her. He basically told us to go to Italy, find her ourselves, and kill her ourselves..." sighed Liz.

"Some information..." Katie grumbled sarcastically.

"Well at least we know that she's in Italy. That's a start." Moon said.

"You've got a point." Kid agreed.

"Alright, well it's almost eleven, so let's get to our hotel for the night and start looking tomorrow." Maka suggested.

When they arrived at the hotel, they checked into their rooms. Kid saw Katie and Soul talking with each other. That's odd...I've never seen those two talking together before...Maybe they're just getting to know each other, because they are both weapons, and they'll be fighting against the witch together. It's always good to get to know your allies before battle.

Kid was walking right behind Moon. To him, she looked beautiful, even from behind. Even her ass is nice...He shook his head. What the hell am I thinking? Since when do I look at girls' asses? He felt guilty.

Kid was the last one to his hotel room. When he inserted the card key into the electric door handle, nothing happened. He flipped it over and tried again. A green light lit up next to the slot, and he heard a loud 'click!' sound. He pushed down on the handle and went inside.

The room was fairly large, with a bathroom to the right as soon as Kid walked in. To the left was a closet with a small ironing table and an iron inside. As he walked further into the room, there was a twin bed with a nightstand on each side. Each nightstand had a lamp on it. There was a TV on the wall, and then there was a mini living room furthest into the room. The walls were a light time green, and the carpet was short and brown. All the furniture was white.

While Kid was settling in and rearranging the room so it was perfectly symmetrical, there was a knock on the door.