What Happens Now?

~ Moon's Point Of View ~

Moon and Kid held each other tightly, but a knock on the door ruined the moment. Kid kissed her on the forehead, and then answered the door. He came back with Katie, who had a tired and worried expression on her face. "Oh my god Moon! Don't scare me like that! Are you okay?"

Moon ran over and hugged her. "Yeah, I'm fine. It was just her vector arrows. It's her weakest attack." That's right. It was her weakest attack. But why did she attack me with her vector arrows? Why not something else to knock me back, like her vector plate or something?

Katie let go after a minute or two. She then flicked Moon on the forehead. "That's for scaring me." she looked away. "I don't know if you're staying here again tonight, but I'm going back to our room." She paused and smiled. "Or my room, depending on if you wanna stay with your new lover. Again." And then she left.

Moon turned and looked at Kid, who was blushing. She could tell that she was blushing too, because Kid laughed. "You're so adorable when you're blushing." he smiled.

"And you're so cute when you blush." Moon smiled and sat on the bed. So, what's gonna happen now? I doubt Maka, Soul, Liz, and Patty can defeat Medusa and Crona alone. I'm the only one who knows her weaknesses. I know all her attacks. I know when they're coming, and which ones come next. They'll die if they are still fighting...The smile faded from her face. "So what happens now? They aren't back from fighting yet. For all we know, they could be dead right now." She stared at the ground, and she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"They'll be fine. They know when to run." he smiled reassuringly.

Moon thought for a moment, considering this statement. "Alright, then." She looked up at him, wondering what to do. As if reading her mind, Kid sat down on the bed right next to her, and stroked her cheek with one hand. He leaned in closer to kiss her. When their lips touched, it felt so much more intimate than all of the other times they kissed. They both pressed harder, and breathed louder and deeper.

Kid pulled away, his hand still on her face. "Punch me if you don't like this." But before Moon could question him, he touched his lips to hers again, and he shoved his tongue in her mouth. When he pulled away once more, he smiled. "You didn't punch me."

"Of course I didn't! Why would I?" Moon wondered.

"I don't know." he smiled again, and they both held each other while kissing again. Kid fell overtop of Moon, and he blushed. "Ahh...I'm sorry..."

"No, it's fine. I don't mind it." Moon smiled at him, and reassured him it was okay. "Just don't go too far."

He blushed a bit harder. "Don't worry, I won't."

They kissed again, and while Kid was repositioning his hands, he accidentally touched Moon's breast. He blushed really red and his eyes widened. "I-I'm sorry."

He started to get up to avoid the awkwardness, but Moon held the collar of his shirt. "That was a little too far. But you didn't mean to, and I forgive you for that." She smiled at him. "Anyway...I'm not done with you yet." Moon smiled playfully.

Kid smiled that same smile back. "Neither was I."

They fell asleep together again, and woke up in the morning, their faces extremely close to each other's, and their clothes were slightly tattered. Moon had moved her bag into Kid's room. I guess Katie was right about his room being mine now. She thought.

Another knock on the door. It was Soul, Maka, Liz, and Patty. They all had bruises, and a few scars, but they were alive, and that's all that mattered right now.

"We came home in the middle of the night, after Medusa and Crona proved they couldn't be defeated easily." explained Soul.

"That's not surprising. I'm the only one who would be able to defeat Medusa. But Crona, I don't know. He clearly appears to be stronger than Medusa, being unharmed by my arrows. And my arrows are powerful." Moon replied, unamused.

"So what will we do? We can't go home until we defeat the witch." Maka explains.

"That reminds me, Medusa is your mother, right? And Crona's your brother. Why didn't you tell us?" asked Liz.

Moon looked at the ground. "I didn't know my brother was still alive. And I knew Medusa was my mother, I just didn't know if it was going to be her. I didn't tell you because I thought you'd tell everyone in the academy, and turn against me, like all the other schools I've been expelled from. I was scared for myself."

They seemed surprised. "Moon, we're you're friends. Why would we tell anyone?" Soul pondered.

"I don't know."

"So if your mother is a witch, does that mean you have magical powers too?"  Patty wondered.

"I have no idea, Patty. I've never thought of it before. But I don't want to waste time trying." She was about to continue when Kid came up behind her. His hair was messed up, and his clothes were still tattered.

"Wow Kid! I've never seen you so...unsymmetrical." Soul made fun of him.

"Shut up, Soul." Kid knew he was unsymmetrical, and wasn't going berserk. He had managed to put his arm around Moon's waste, and they noticed.

Everyone stared at him like he had gone crazy. "Kid, are you okay? You're not going crazy about your symmetry stuff. You're...normal." Soul added.

"He's fine. And in love." Liz explained.

Moon blushed, and she could tell he was blushing too, because he held her tighter. "Whatever, guys. I'm going to get ready." he disappeared back into the room.

"I'm going, too. See ya in like...an hour or something." Moon followed Kid into the room. He had taken off his shirt, and was changing into another. She sat on the bed, not knowing what to do.

"I see you've brought your bag in here. You gonna stay here from now on?" he asked.

"I might as well. We're probably going to be here for another couple weeks anyway, and I'll probably end up staying the rest of the nights here, so why not?"

He smiled after he finished putting on his new shirt. It was a plain white shirt, with a few buttons down the center, and it had a collar. He must've put on another pair of pants before Moon followed him back into the room as well. "Good. It would be lonely without you in my bed at night." then he blushed. "Sorry that sounded wrong..." he trailed off.

Moon laughed. "It does sound wrong. But not that too soon though." she blushed.

"Of course. I don't think I'd be ready for that for a while anyway. And if I was ready, I'd wait until you were ready. I don't wanna...rape you or anything..."

Moon laughed again. "You wouldn't be raping me anyway because I'd slap you hard, break up with you, and move back to Katie's room. And now that you know that, you probably wouldn't even think about doing that." she paused. "And you're a virgin, so..." she trailed off, not needing to finish.

She looked up at him, and he was wide-eyed. "How could you tell?" He was blushing as well.

"By the way you kissed the first time we did. I could tell that that was your first kiss, too." Moon smiled.

Kid blushed hard. "So...?"

"Dude, it's okay that I was your first kiss. I think it's cute." She took his hand in hers.

"Who was your first kiss?" he asked.

Moon looked away. "Um...well...about that-"

Kid interrupted her. "It was Black Star, wasn't it?"

She blushed. "I didn't intend on kissing him when we dated. Like I said, it was a game to me."

"That's okay. First kisses don't matter. You do." He leaned in so close, that their lips were just barely not touching.

"You do too. And a lot of other things matter too."

He looked confused. "What do you mean?"