What Medusa Said

~ Moon's Point Of View ~

When she finally recovered after about a week, she was allowed to go home. Her leg still hurt, so she was forced to limp.

"Moon. Remember what I said. Don't get into trouble. Be careful!" Nygus called after her.

Moon limped to the school entrance, and she slowly made her way down the stairs. People were staring at her, wondering what had happened. Her leg was aching something fierce when she finally reached the bottom, so she sat down on the last step, exhausted. Footsteps were heard in front of her. Moon looked up to see Kid smiling down at her.

"It feels good to see you. Nygus wouldn't let me in for some reason..." Kid explained. He sat down next to her.

I know why she didn't. She found out that you and I were dating, and she didn't want you in there 24/7. Moon thought to herself. She looked up at him, but before she could say anything, Kid kissed her gently. People were staring but they didn't care.

When they finally pulled back from each other, Kid looked forward. "It's gonna be lonely in my house without you."

Moon thought for a moment. "Then how about I move in with you?"

Kid whipped his head towards her. "You would do that?"

"Of course I would."

He smiled.

Moon had gathered up her things, and moved into Kid's house. She was looking in the fridge for something to eat. It was completely empty. "Kid! I'm going to the store! Do you need anything?!" She called.

She heard a faint "No!"

"Okay, bye, then!" She walked to the grocery store and was deciding what to make for dinner. It's getting colder, so I think I'll make some soup. Moon grabbed a few cans and put it into the shopping basket. On her way to the checkout aisles, a bright blue box caught her eye.

She grabbed it off of the shelf, and read it. It's a pregnancy test...Maybe I should get one, considering what Medusa said. I just need to know for sure.

Moon proceeded to the checkout aisle, and payed for everything in the basket. She arrived at her new home, carrying the grocery bags. "Kid, I'm home!" she called. He must not be home...Now's my chance.

She went into the bathroom, then shut and locked the door. After opening the test box, she followed all the directions, and waited for it to be done calculating. Moon was washing her hands, when she heard a small beep come from it. She looked over at it, and took it in her hands.

Moon took a deep breath, and flipped it over. As she examined it, a single tear streamed down her face.

It said positive.

~ Okay! I hope you liked it! ~