A Plan?

~ Kid's Point Of View ~

Kid and Moon got dressed, and she went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Before he followed her, he sat down on the bed and thought deeply. Last night was fun...He smiled at that. But what if she does happen to get pregnant? Then she'll blame me...and it'll be my fault. He bit his nails. But what if she does? Would she get an abortion? Or will she keep it? What would it look like? Would it look like me? Her? I hope it looks like both of us...

"Hey, what are you doing?" A voice interrupted his thoughts.

Kid shook his head. "Nothing, just thinking..."

Moon had a curious shine in her eyes. "About what?"

Kid hesitated. "I was thinking about last night..."

"Oh, you were? Why? Do you regret it?" Moon blushed.

"Of course not! I loved it as much as you did." He got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. There were footsteps behind him, telling him that Moon had followed.

"Kid, are you okay? You're acting wierd." I guess I'll have to tell her what I was thinking.

Kid paused for a moment and looked her in the eye. "I...I was thinking about what Soul said. What might happen if you do get pregnant..." He looked away.

Moon hugged him tightly. "Why did you have to hide that from me? It's just a thought. I don't think I'll get pregnant anyway." she paused. "But you wanna know what could happen? I'd be mad at you, but I'd still love you. Medusa would try to take it, and it would mean another plane ticket to get, depending on how long we stay here. But I doubt we'll stay here for nine months, and it wouldn't be likely that I'm even going to have a child."

She looked at him again, and he was wide-eyed. "A-all that could happen?" he gulped.

Moon layed her head on Kid's chest. "Don't worry. I'm not pregnant anyway. And if I do get pregnant, you'll be the first to know."

Kid felt her warmth leave him, and he was left in the bathroom alone. He finished getting ready, and went out the door. Everyone seemed to be in Katie and Crona's room, talking up a storm, and a loud storm. He knocked, and Katie answered. "It's about time. Your lover is waiting for you." Wow, she's really annoying. Annoying like Soul, in a way.

When he stepped into the room, everyone was gathered in a circle, and he saw Moon writing things down on a notepad. He took a seat next to her, and put his arm around her. "So what did I miss?"

"Nothing. We got nothing. We're never going to go home if we are acting dumb like this..." Soul informed him.

Moon suddenly looked up. "What?" Kid asked her.

"Why am I so stupid? Crona said that her weakness might be love, right? So, why don't we fall into her 'trap', fight her, and me and Crona will act as her family and say that we love her, and pretend that that's the only thing that matters." she paused. "It's gotta work! If it fails, we'll have to get Lord Death to deal with it, because we are the strongest academy members."

There were murmurs of agreement throughout the group. "We have to succeed, because my dad will not be happy if he has to deal with it himself." Kid added.

"When do we take action? I'm ready to kick some witch ass!" yelled Katie, who seemed excited.

Everyone looked at each other. "I guess we can leave the morning after tomorrow's. That's a good enough time to prepare, isn't it?" Moon suggested.

The group seemed to agree. "Yeah, so that means no fucking each other!" Soul joked. He coughed and muttered, "Moon and Kid!" He winked at the blushing couple, and then started to head back to his own room.

"Wait, before you all go, I need to tell you all something." Moon made them sit back down with this comment.

"What, are you gonna be a teen mom now?" Katie laughed.

"No. Katie. Shut your face." she paused and took a deep breath. "Okay, so, I bet you are wondering by two meisters went to fetch Crona." There were nods among the group. "Well, I'm not just a meister..."

Gasps were heard. "So you're saying that you're a...a weapon?" Liz asked, shocked.

"Yeah."

"And you're saying that Kid used you? What kind of weapon are you?" She added to her questions.

Moon looked at Kid, who nodded. She transformed into the two long knives with a chain attaching them. Kid held her in his hands, and smiled.

"Kid, are you replacing us?" Asked Patty, with a sad face.

He set down Moon gently, and looked at Liz and Patty. "Of course not. You're my weapons. You'll always be." he reassured him. He went to pick up Moon again, and saw that she had transformed back to human form.

Everyone had went back to their rooms, and Katie told Kid she wanted to practice fighting with Katie. "We should go against each other." Kid shook his head.

"I don't want to hurt you though..."

"Hurt me?! Ha! I bet you can't even beat me!" she taunted.

"Is that a challenge?" But Moon was already walking away with Katie.

"Better get Liz and Patty." she called.