More Secrets?

~ Moon's Point Of View ~

Moon was laying in bed, facing away from Kid. Tears streamed down her face silently. What am I gonna do if Medusa reveals more of my secrets? What if she wants me back? I can't go back...It'd be my own personal hell there...And she'll probably take Crona if she takes me. Moon silently gulped. What if...she...releases my soul protect? Then I'll be revealed as the witch I am...The academy seeks witches all around the world, and that's why we're here. I can't be found out...I can't control my own soul protect...I remember Medusa told me I was a very special witch when I was younger...Patty had asked me if I had magical powers. I do. I know I do. I knew I had my shield before I used it. More tears poured down her cheeks. Moon cried herself to sleep that night.

The next morning, Moon woke up with crust on her face where tears dried. She wiped them off before Kid would notice. After sitting up, she realized that Kid was already awake, and pacing around the room. He saw Moon sit up, and he approached her. "C'mon! get up! Today's the day we can't slack!"

Moon hurried and got into her regular clothes. A black fitting shirt and skinny jeans. She left out her rose clip and sweatshirt, because they were loose items, and could be lost easily. Not bothering to brush her hair because it would get messed up anyway, she was finally ready. She stood in front of Kid and cracked her knuckles and neck with a few loud popping sounds. "Let's go." she growled in a low voice.

They gathered with the others in Katie and Crona's room. Meisters stood by their weapons, and there was a nervousness in the air. Moon stepped forward. "You guys have to stay back while Crona, Katie and I get closer." She looked over at Crona. "You remember what to do, right?"

Crona nodded. He was shaking. Just then, Ragnarok seeped out of his back. "Come on, Crona! Don't be afraid! If you die, I'll die, and I'll never forgive you!" He started punching Crona.

That seemed to break the ice between the group, because everyone giggled at the bickering pair. They proceeded carefully out of the hotel, with everyone staring at them. Once again, it was quiet as can be. It was a more eerie silence than last time, as if Medusa knew they were coming. She probably does know we're coming...Oh well. At least she doesn't know of our plan...

The group found themselves walking down the large alley that Crona was discovered in. At the same time, all the meisters stopped. "I can feel her...She's nearby." Moon whispered, but only loud enough for the group to hear. All of a sudden, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Turning around, she found Kid.

He leaned in and whispered in her ear. "If one of us doesn't make it, I want you to know that I...I love you."

"I love you too." Moon kissed him quickly, so nobody else would notice.

Moon held Katie as a katana. She tapped Crona to tell him that it was time for them to take the lead. They held each other's hand, and held their swords in their other hands. Moon could sense Medusa's soul. It was so close, her own ached. Why isn't her soul protect on? Now that I think of it, it wasn't on last time either. She must have a plan too. As the pair walked down the alley, leaving the others behind, Medusa's shadow came into view.

She cackled. "How nice of you to join me. So, what do you plan to do? Kill me? Good luck with that, honey."

Moon looked at Crona and they both nodded silently. They speed walked up to her. "We want to join you, Medusa." Moon explained.

Medusa seemed surprised at this. "You? Want to join me?" She smiled and crossed her arms. "Prove it."

"Fine. Bow, Katie." Katie changed to a bow, and she aimed at her distant friends who couldn't see or hear them. But Moon could see their souls. She aimed at Kid, but she aimed for the side of his neck so it would only graze him. I'm sorry, Kid...

Moon let the arrow fly, and a few seconds later, they heard a yowl of pain and a lot of cursing. Medusa laughed, believing it. "Hah! Good, good. Let's kill them together." She continued laughing loudly, and Moon joined in. Crona acted like he was possessed by his black blood and laughed too.

Moon and Crona turned around, and stopped laughing. "Mother...We love you..." they both said simultaneously.

This shut Medusa up. "What? How can you?"

"Your our mother. Of course we love you. We've always loved you." They approached her slowly, and acted like they were crazy. Medusa backed up, and eventually she was up against the wall.

"Really? Wait...What are you doing? S-stop it!"

The two finally reached her and gave her a huge hug. It seemed to last forever.

"Ah...My children. I remember when you really did love me." she laughed. They looked up in surprise. "You can't fool me!" Moon and Crona backed away slowly. Medusa sat indian-style on her arrow tail. "What will you do now?"

Shit! Shit shit shit! What the hell do I say? Moon acted like she was calm, but her heart was racing faster than it ever has before. "I'm gonna kill you." Moon simply replied in a relaxed voice.

"Haha! I'd like to see you try!" But before Moon could answer, Medusa used her vector arrow, and they cut her right side, and her legs. She could feel the hot blood running down her body. She was losing blood fast. Medusa picked Moon up by the neck with her hand, with the help of her vector arrows. "Do your little friends know that you're a witch?"

This was what Moon feared. Medusa lifted her soul protect. But then, her eyes became wide and she dropped her. Moon was on her hands and knees, coughing up blood. "You! What is inside you?" Medusa yelled in a fearful voice.

Moon was confused. "What do you mean?"

Medusa bent down and whispered in her ear. "There are two souls attached to your body, Moon." she paused. "In other words, you are...pregnant. With something beyond my powers and control." Moon's eyes became wide and a few tears rolled down her face.

"No! No I'm not!" Moon grabbed Katie off the ground. She had accidentally dropped her when Medusa lifted her by the neck. Katie was in her bow form, and they had already shot a few arrows. Every single one had missed its target. The pair used their soul resonance. Katie had turned into a completely different bow and arrow from their Artemis Arrow attack. She became a much larger and lighter bow, and she was a white gold color, and the engravings were silver. The bow was cold, it must've turned to metal. The arrow on the other hand, was black, with light pink markings.

Moon had no idea what attack this was, so she just yelled a battle call. After letting the arrow fly, you could hear the loud whistling of the arrow in the air. It struck Medusa in her left shoulder, but it went right through her and hit the wall, and exploded into white powder. Medusa didn't even flinch. "Ow! That hurt." Medusa laughed sarcastically. "How about we fight your friends now? Oh, but you've go to fight with them."

Medusa layed out a vector plate underneath Crona and Moon. They flung backwards. The two siblings landed on the ground with a loud bang. Moon couldn't move. She opened her eyes, and Crona was laying on his stomach, looking at her too. He smiled, and Moon smiled back. She somehow found the strength to weakly get up.

Moon was about to fall back down when someone caught her. She looked behind her to see Maka. "Are you okay?"

Moon looked around to see Soul helping Katie up, but she pushed him away and went over to Crona, who still lay on the ground. "No. I'm not okay." She looked around for Kid. He stood there, holding his neck. "Kid. I'm sorry about your neck."

"That was you?" Kid was surprised.

"The plan failed..." Moon trailed off.

Everyone looked at each other, wondering what to do next. Just then, Medusa appeared from the depths of the alleys. Moon ripped herself away from Maka's hold and stood in front of everyone. "Leave them alone!" she yelled.

Medusa looked up at Moon, and smiled evilly. "Never." Medusa hurled her vector arrows at everyone.

Moon stood with her arms spread out, hoping that her shield would work again.