Medusa and Crona

~ Kid's Point Of View ~

She's the daughter of a witch?! Her father became a kishin after she was born, and her twin brother died while being born. That's horrible. And not only that, the witch that we're supposed to be fighting is supposedly her witch mother! "No." He looked up at her crying face. "I would never be able to be mad at you." He gave her a short kiss, and he could taste her falling tears. "Can you give me a chance?" he pleaded.

She thought for a moment. "Okay. I'll give you a chance and we'll see if it works out."

Kid smiled. He picked her up and spun her around in the air. She's so light...Once he set her down, Kid kissed her for a long time, and pulled her body close. When he pulled away he blushed. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Kid explained. He blushed even more, and his face burned.

Moon smiled. "You don't know how long I've wanted you to do that." Kid smiled back at her.

She sat back down on the bed and bit her nails. "I'm nervous about tomorrow. What if the witch is my mother? What if she wants me back? I could never go back. I won't ever go back." Kid came over and took her in his arms. Moon rested her head on his chest. "I'm scared."

Kid didn't know what to do. Then an idea popped into his mind. "How about you stay here for the night?"

Moon sniffled.  "Okay." She stood up and tightened her robe again, so it wouldn't come undone in the covers. She double-knotted it just to be sure. She walked over to the other side of the bed, and got under. Kid did the same, and as soon as he did, she snuggled up to him and layed her head on his chest.

Kid looked down at her with his soft golden eyes, and smiled at her. She was already asleep, and although a part of his shirt was wet with tears on one side, he didn't care for once. He just cared about his new girlfriend. After planting a kiss on her forehead, Kid eventually fell asleep too.

The next morning, Kid woke up to someone shaking him. "Moon?" he called her.

"No, it's me, Liz. Moon let me in just as she went back to her room to get ready." she paused. "So you guys slept together last night? Good going, Kid! I didn't know you guys were that in love!" she exclaimed.

Kid opened his eyes wide and jumped out of bed. "We didn't do it Liz! She came to my room looking for Katie, and we kissed, she became my girlfriend, and we slept next to each other." he explained. He left out the part where she told him about her past.

"Kid's got a girlfriend!" Liz exclaimed.

"Yeah. So can you leave now so I can get ready?"

Liz left and Kid got dressed in his usual clothes. When he opened his door, Moon was there, her hand raised about to knock. "Hey. I just came to see if you were ready yet. I can see that you are. Let's go see if anyone else is ready yet."

"Wait." Kid said.

"What? Is something wrong?" Moon wondered.

Kid kissed her on the forehead. "There. I needed that." They both smiled at each other.

"So from that little action there, I assume that you're together now?" said a voice coming from Moon's doorway. They turned to see Katie standing there, smirking at them. Moon nodded. "Well, that's good for you. I'm gonna finish getting ready."

Moon looked up at Kid. "I need to go talk to her about where she was last night." She walked away and disappeared through her doorway, shutting the door behind her.

When everyone was ready, they all were walking down the street, looking for clues of where to find the witch. Then, an unusual presence alerted all the meisters present. "Do you feel it?" asked Maka.

"Yeah. I can sense the soul of a witch and a kishin soul. But...there's something wrong with it...I don't know how to explain it." Moon explained.

Kid put his arm around Moon. "I can feel it too." He kissed her on the forehead, and stood next to Liz and Patty. Moon walked up to Katie.

"Katie, transform into a bow for me please." she ordered. She held out her hand, and Katie turned into a large, thick wooden bow with delicate engravings on it. Everyone stared at them.

"I thought Katie was a katana...?" Soul was confused.

"She's also a pistol and a shield, too." Moon smirked at him.

"Wow, she's like Tsubaki!" exclaimed Patty. "That's so cool!"

Then, out of nowhere, a loud shriek was heard. Everyone's weapons transformed, and there appeared to only be three humans present. Kid held his twin pistols, and Maka gripped Soul as a scythe. They all ran towards the screaming, while all the other people ran away. Everyone followed Moon down an alleyway, and they saw three people. A lady who was on the ground shrieking, a small pink-haired boy, and a dirty blonde-haired woman.

Kid heard Moon gasp, and he understood. So it really is her mother...

"MEDUSA!" Moon yelled at her clueless mother. The woman and the boy turned around to see the meisters and weapons at the ready.

"Who are you all?" Medusa asked.

Kid watched as Moon looked back at him and her eyes told him what she was going to do. He nodded, understanding. She lowered her bow, but she was still drawing back. "I think you already know who I am." She growled.

Medusa's eyes widened. "Are you really? Can it be? My child, where have you been?" Gasps were heard behind them.

"I am not your child anymore."

"But you are! Come join me and your brother, Calista." Medusa ordered. She turned around. "Crona. Come meet your sister."