Drinks And Dancing

~ Kid's Point Of View ~

Kid watched Moon walk away before shutting the door behind him. He sighed with happiness and smiled. "Everything is better now." he made himself blush. After taking a long look around the room, he frowned. That's right. Everything is so unsymmetrical. My house looks like garbage!

He spent the whole day cleaning his house like a clean freak. When he was finally finished, he went into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes widened at the sight. His hair was messy and all over the place, his clothes were tattered, and his face was dirty. "I am so blind when I'm depressed..." he trailed off. After fixing himself up, he went into his room and looked in his closet. I have to pick out the perfect outfit for the party. I want to look good for Moon. After searching through his clothes multiple times, Kid finally picked out a nice white outfit. He smiled. "It's perfect."

When he glanced at the time, it was 11:49. He set out the outfit on a chair, and went to bed. He thought about what he would do with Moon at the party. Maybe I'll dance with her or something.

The next morning, Kid woke up with the sun shining on his face through the windows. After rubbing his eyes of sleepiness, he got up and got dressed into his regular school clothes. Right as he opened the door to go to school, there was Liz and Patty. "Hi Kid. Did you get over Moon and Black Star yet?" questioned Liz.

"Wait, you don't know? Moon and Black Star broke up yesterday, guys." he paused. "Moon came and told me about it, and I told her about the party I'm having tomorrow."

They were silent for a moment. "Well that's great news! So you are better now?"

"Yeah. I still can't believe I let myself go so unsymmetrical though. It was a nightmare..." he trailed off.

Liz smiled. "So are you gonna ask your big crush to dance tomorrow?"

Kid started to blush. "So what if I am?"

"Kid's gonna ask a girl to dance?! That's a first." exclaimed Patty.

"Yeah, Kid. I've never seen you like someone before. Is this like your first crush or something?"

He blushed harder. "Um...No actually...I just don't know how to deal with girls I like. She's my first crush I've ever told anyone else about..."

"Awww poor Kid doesn't know how to deal with girls!" Patty made fun of him.

"Stop making fun of me Patty! How would you feel if you were in my position!" he yelled, blushing bright red.

"I wouldn't be. I'm just so hot!" she explained while flipping her hair.

"Whatever, Patty. I'm going to school." His face was still burning as he walked away from them.

When he arrived at school, He was greeted by Soul, Maka, and Tsubaki. He wondered where Black Star was. "Hey, Kid. Black Star told me about how casually Moon broke up with him. He's home crying." smiled Tsubaki.

"Serves him right. That teaches him not to mess with girls." Soul added.

Kid smiled at the thought of Black Star crying over a girl. Hehe...Soon she'll be mine...Kid thought. "So are you guys coming to the party tomorrow? Everyone was invited." Kid pondered aloud.

"Me and Maka are definitely going. What about you Tsubaki?" Soul asked.

"Oh, I'm not sure. I'm worried about Black Star..." she trailed off.

"He overreacts. Come on, Tsubaki! It'll be fun!" Maka convinces her.

"Alright then. If Black Star doesn't want to come, then fine. Now that you mention it, he does overreact. A lot." Tsubaki laughed.