The Things They Talked About

~ Moon's Point Of View ~

About a week and a half passed by, the days filled with planning to attack Medusa. The nights consisted of kissing, cuddling, and talking.

I had woken up that morning to knocking on the door. We all tried planning, but failed once again. It was about nine when I told Kid I was going to shower. When I finished, I decided to be lazy and sleep in my black-laced bra and underwear, with a nightie overtop of it. The nightie went down to my knees.

When I stepped out into the main room, Kid was already in bed, so I hopped in to join him. As soon as I was about to fall asleep, I felt an arm wrap around me. "Not now, Kid. It's hot in here, and I'm not really in the mood to cuddle right now."

"Are you sure?" I could hear him say.

"Yeah. I'm sure." I replied. Then the lamp turned on.

"Why? I want to cuddle with you tonight..."

I frowned. "I said not tonight. It's too hot." I turned away, and layed on my side. The lamp still didn't turn off. Just before I was about to say something, I felt a hot pair of lips on my neck.

Turning towards him again, I was going to scold him. "With what you're wearing, I couldn't resist." he explained.

Smiling, I replied, "Oh, well it's my fault then. All my other pajamas are dirty."

He just kissed me, and I could feel the warmth of his body without us even touching. I kissed him back, and the next time I opened my eyes, he was overtop of me, and I felt helpless. He looked at me with pleading gold eyes that said, "I'm ready. Are you?"

Smiling, I pulled him down and we were kissing once more. He had pinned my arms down to the bed, and he had a playful smile on his face. He blushed. "Should we?" he asked.

"Well, given the position we're in, we should." I smiled. We both blushed hard and stared at each other for a moment more. Kid was already in his underwear, like he is every night. So I'm the one to get undressed first.

He sat up, and so did I. He slowly lifted my nightie, and I was glad that I wore my undergarments. I was in my bra and underwear, and he just stared at me. "What?" I asked him.

"You're so beautiful..." He paused. "Now how do I take off your bra?" he blushed. I turned around.

"Unhook the clasps holding the ends together." I explained, and I felt him tinkering with it, and he finally got it off. After taking a deep breath, I took it off the rest of the way and threw it aside. I was so nervous I was shaking. My arms were covering myself, and I was still turned away from him. I felt his arms wrap around me gently.

"It's okay. You can let go now." I waited a moment before removing my arms. His hands found my boobs, and he was massaging them gently. He kissed my neck while touching me, and I couldn't help but let out a small moan. He smiled. "I like your voice. Do it again."

"You'll have to make me then." And as soon as I said that, he turned me around and massaged me harder, kissing the space in between my boobs.

"Your tits are so nice, I could just kiss them all night to make you let me hear your voice again..." I let out another moan, a tiny bit louder and longer. He stopped, and I could feel his hands moving down my body towards my panties. He took them off, and he finished getting undressed himself.

Now both of us showed our nervousness, because we were both shaking now. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah. But start of slow. It's supposed to hurt the first time." He nodded in agreement.

He slowly pushed himself inside me, and it hurt. "Ow! It- It really hurts!" He immediately stopped. I was out of breath already, and slightly in pain. I put my hand on his and whispered, "Okay." to let him know I was ready. He started thrusting again, but more gently and it didn't hurt as bad. Kid slowly pushed himself in and out of me, and I started to moan. I could tell he wanted to, too, but he was holding it back. "Come on! Let me hear your voice, Kid! Don't hold it back!" And as soon as I said that, he moaned loudly, and I did as well.

When we started to reach our climax, I warned him. "Remember, don't cum inside. We don't need babies yet."

"Right." As he went faster and faster, we both reached our climax, and he came on my stomach. It was hot, and it felt sensual. We both smiled, and I went to the bathroom to wipe myself off. When I came back, he was already under the covers, sleeping. When I rejoined him, he put his arm around me, and kissed my neck.

"We aren't virgins anymore." I paused. "We took each other's virginity."

"But I'm glad it was you." We fell asleep there, at about one in the morning. Tomorrow will be a day to sleep in for sure.

The next morning, I woke up next to Kid, who seemed to sense that I was awake, and opened his eyes. He smiled. "Last night was fun, but my body aches now." We both laughed. Then, there was a knock on the door. I threw on my robe, and Kid grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself. We answered the door together.

At the door was the rest of the group, except for Katie and Crona. Their eyes widened at the sight of us not dressed properly. "Did you two...um...you know...do it? Last night?" Liz asked. We both looked away and blushed.

They all still stared in shock. "Well who would've thought that you two would be making babies so early!" joked Soul.

"Dude, I'm not pregnant." I corrected him.

He laughed. "Yet. Or maybe you are, and you just don't know it."

"Well I certainly hope not. Then we'd be in trouble." I looked up at Kid, who was red and nodding in agreement.

We both got dressed, not even caring that the other was in the same room anymore.

This changes everything.

~ Hope you liked it! ~