What Will We Do Now?

~ Kid's Point Of View ~

Kid closed his eyes and braced for the attack. There are too many to shoot down...But the attack never came. He opened his eyes, and he found himself in a familiar room. He looked around, and realize that they were in Moon and Katie's house. He saw Moon standing up, about ready to collapse. "Sky!" she screamed. There were sudden footsteps, and out came the she-cat, with a confused look on her face.

"Moon, Katie, Kid! What are you doing here!?" Sky wondered. She noticed the wounds on Moon. "Oh my god!" She picked up Moon, and brought her to the couch. She ran to a small closet, and shuffled through it, knocking things out in the process. The cat came over with a large first-aid kit, and opened it. "I don't know what any of this is! Help me!"

Kid shuffled through the kit. He found some small band-aids. Those won't help. There was antibiotic ointment, and some gauze. He smothered her wounds with the ointment, causing her to flinch and hold back screams of pain. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled. His hands were drenched in blood. Kid quickly wrapped her wounds in the gauze. It was soaking up blood fast.

His hands were shaking. "Press down on them!" she yelled at them.

"But-" Kid started

"DO IT!" Moon ordered. Kid, Sky, Liz, and Patty pressed down hard on the wounds. Moon screamed in pain. After a while, she stopped, but was still breathing hard. Tears streamed down her face nonstop.

Crona was pacing around the room, with Katie trying to calm him. "I don't know how to deal with this, I don't know how to deal with this..."

Maka had realized that Soul wasn't there. "W-where's Soul? Did Medusa take him?" she had a worried tone.

"Probably. But we need to focus on making sure Moon doesn't die first!" Liz scolded her. She was pressing on a leg wound next to Patty. Everyone's hands were covered in Moon's blood.

They stayed there for another hour before they were sure that the bleeding had stopped. Moon's breathing had eased up a bit, and she had fallen asleep.

"We need to get her professional help. Let's get her to Nygus." Kid suggested.

"But school is still going on! Everyone will panic!" Maka pointed out.

Kid frowned at her. "I don't care! She needs help!" He carefully picked her up, and tried to be as gentle as possible.

They ran to school, and Sky tagged along as well. When they finally reached the school, everyone stared in amazement at the bloody, unmoving body. Nygus was speaking with Sid in the hallway. She had turned and saw Moon. Her eyes became wide. She hurriedly rushed Moon to the nurse's room, and layed her on the bed. She applied all kinds of medicine to her body, and ran a few tests. "She'll be fine. She just needs a lot of rest. It was wise to stop the bleeding before you took her to me."

Just then, the door opened. Spirit and Lord Death entered.

"Maka! Are you alright? Your daddy's here for you!" Spirit tarted running to Maka.

"Get away from me you creep!" she replied back to him. That shut him up.

"Kid, what happened?" Lord Death asked his son.

Kid got up and looked at his bloody hands. "Medusa, the witch we fought, is more of a threat to us than we thought. She hurt Moon really bad..." He told lord death everything about Moon, and why she kept it a secret.

He was silent for a moment. "Oh, I see. It appears that she's a witch too. We can't kill one of our students, so she will be spared." Lord Death stopped as Moon started stirring again.

Kid crouched down so he was at her level. She slowly opened her eyes. "What...? Where am I?" she asked, still half asleep.

"You're at the academy." Kid informed her gently.

"The...Academy?" Her eyes opened wide and she looked over at Kid. "So they must know now?"

He nodded. Her gaze drifted to Lord Death. "Are you going to expel me now?"

Lord Death shook his head. "Of course not. We will help you, Moon."

Moon sighed a sigh of relief. "Okay, everyone. Out, out! I need to speak with Moon alone." Nygus announced. Everyone had left, except for Kid. "Are you deaf? Get out!"

"Whatever you have to say to Moon, you can say to me!" Kid argued.

"Just listen to her, Kid." Moon said weakly.

He was about to object, but then, he just agreed. He walked outside into the hallway, to find his father waiting for him. "Kid. I must speak with you."

Kid looked over at him. "About what?" he wondered.

"You seem to have...changed. What went on over in Italy?"

Shit...

"What do you mean I changed? Nothing went on in Italy..." Kid looked at the ground.

"I mean, that you seem to care for Moon a lot. Are you two...together?" Lord death asked.

Kid just said nothing and looked at the ground. He could feel his face starting to burn.

"So you are!" he paused. "Congratulations! You've finally got a girlfriend! Did you kiss her yet?"

Kid's face burned even more. "Well, I guess you could say we did more than just kissing..." Now he couldn't look at Death at all.

He was silent for a moment. "You mean...-"

"Yes. I mean that..."

"Kid, when were you going to tell me this?" Death asked.

Kid was finally able to lift his blushing face. "I...wasn't going to."

"And why not?" Death crossed his arms.

"Because you make such a big deal over things like this...And it's embarrassing, dad." Kid explained.

Lord Death seemed to be thinking about Kid's answer. "Alright, I'll leave you two alone about it then."

Kid was relieved. "Thanks, dad."

When he was finally alone, he got to thinking. Where is Soul? Did Moon teleport him to a different place? Why was Nygus so secretive about talking with Moon? What will we do now?