Sky Meets Kid

~ Moon's Point Of View ~

Moon woke up the next morning to Sky shaking her bed...Again. "Sky...Why do you always have to shake my bed to get me up?" she murmured, angry.

"It's the only thing that actually wakes you up when you need to get up. So, tell me this. Why was that Maka girl here yesterday morning talking to you?" Sky wondered.

Moon thought for a moment. Her mind was hazy, because she had just woken up. "Oh, that. Maka was here yesterday morning to tell me something."

Sky frowned. "And she told you...?"

"She told me that Kid might ask me to dance with him at the party, and she also told me I had to say yes. Either way, I would've said yes anyway." Moon explained.

Sky hugged Moon really tightly. "Moon danced with a boy!!! I'm so proud of you!" she squealed.

Moon was being squished. "Sky, get off of me! Your boobs are so big they're squishing my face!" she laughed. Sky let go of her, and fixed her shirt.

"Whoops...Sorry Moon..." Sky trailed off. "Anyway, what's this boy you danced with like? Is he tall? Hot? Does he have a nice face? Is he thin?"

Moon thought for a moment about all of those questions. Hmmm..."I guess he's all of those things, Sky." she finally answered.

Sky leaped up and hugged Moon again. "Moon! I don't know how to break it to ya...But you've got the perfect boy in the palm of your hands! You like him, right? Please tell me you like him! Because if you don't, I'll be on that faster than you can say 'fish'!" she was squishing Moon again.

"Sky, he already likes me. If you go for it, he won't accept." Sky wiped the smile off her face as soon as Moon said that.

"So, you're saying you don't like him? Not one teensy little bit?"

Well, I have to admit, I do kinda like him a little bit...But Sky doesn't need to know right now. "Nope. I don't like him. I don't like anyone right now."

"Well can I at least meet him? Pleeeease?" Sky begged. Moon thought for a moment.

"I'm not sure..." she lied.

"Pleeeease? I'll do anything!"

Moon smiled. Hehe...Anything, she says? "Promise you won't go after him."

Sky nodded her head. "Consider it done!"

"Okay. I'll arrange for him to come over after school." Moon explained while she was finishing getting ready.

"Great plan! I'll clean up the house while you and Katie are at school." Moon was surprised. Sky? Cleaning? Those two combined is definitely a rare sight. Sky transformed into her cat form, and walked out of the room. Moon watched as the sleek white-and-blue-spotted cat started cleaning the kitchen. When Moon was all set, she went out the door. She saw Katie waiting for her. Her arms were crossed and she was tapping her foot impatiently.

"Well, it's about time! Daydreaming about your boyfriend, I assume?" she smirked.

"Kid is not my boyfriend. We are just friends." Moon quickly became angry by Katie's comment.

She laughed. "For now." Moon ignored it, and just before they were about to leave the property, Sky called to them. They both turned around, and there she was, in a little maid outfit. It was a strapless dress that was really short.

"I'll be waiting, Moon!" she yelled.

"What will she be waiting for?" Katie wondered. She suspected something was up, and she was right, as usual.