part 1

In this small country, we have a kingdom, everything is ruled under them. I would say that the king and queen have a perfect family. They only have a son, soon to become a king. Nicholas is his name. He has a perfect figure everyone says, body well built, and also from what people say, he is very well behaved, like what a prince that's soon to be a king behaved. What's funny though, he can't find a wife. He is now 25 years old. He should find a wife before he is 27 as a king should rule a kingdom with his queen. So currently, young women are lining up, auditioning for who should be the next queen.

I didn't auditioned. I don't want to. Why would I, an orphan, no decent house to live, why would a prince choose someone like me? So I figured, I wouldn't stand a chance even if I auditioned.

"He's so hot"
"And such a gentlemen too." Both of the lady beside me said, while picking tomatoes.

Apparently, the prince decided to visit the town today. He starred at me for a minute, I hurriedly glanced away and kept picking nice tomatoes from the box.

'This would be all, how much?" I asked the seller.

"For you? Just 5"

Then I handed the seller 5 dollars but he abruptly bowed down. I looked at the direction he was bowing to and I realized that the prince is standing beside me. I immediately bow down and muttered "your highness"

"Hello, may I know your name please?" He asked.

He somehow, is really handsome. He has a really charming smile.

"U-um.. Me? Your highness?" Stupidly I asked the question.

"Yeah.. You" He answered, with a smile.

"Elena, your highness"

He smiled, "please, call me Nicholas, what do you say if I take you for a ride around?"

"I - I'm sorry?"

He smiled again, and repeated his question "what do you say, if you and I go and ride around this town?"

Stupidly, I declined his offer and I said that I had to work.

I hurriedly ran to the Finbatten manor. It's my first day to work, as a prostitute. I have no other choice as I am so poor, however I still need to find a living.

"New girl yea?" One of the girls asked wearing only sheer laced white robes with white lingerie inside.

I nodded in return. She escorted me to a room. A velvet drapes with a round bed. She took off my clothes and toss them on the floor. She pointed towards a tub and I go exactly to where she pointed.

"Rose water and soap, get you cleaned before all the action" She said while rubbing my body.

I closed my eyes, relaxes but then i found her finger touching my sex. I jolted in surprise as I never had anyone that to me before.

"Wow, a virgin" She knows just by touching, "why do you shave?"

"I'm naturally hairless" I said

"You're clean now, wear those without the underwear"

I grabbed the see through white bra and robe, wore them, without the undies as what she requested.

"Bend over"

I did as what she asked. She pulled out a small 3 inch rounded silicone out the shelf, put a lot of lube on it and some more lube on my ass.

I can't complain, I have to be strong.

She immediately shoved the 3 inch silicone up to my anus and I clenched from the pain.

"You're ready to go. No talking unless you're asked a question, got it?"