•moving in(smut)•

Date: April 17,2018

Ji-Na's POV

Quickly, I dressed up. Today I HAVE to go and move in to the BTS's house. Currently, I'm dating Jungkook.

I neatly brushed my violet hair

I neatly brushed my violet hair. I yawned. It is 5:13 AM. Don't ask. I have to go to the airport. I will probably get at their house like at 10 or 11. Around there.

Timeskip

"Where are you Jungkook" I said tired. I yawned for the million time." I'm outside Jagi" he says, calling me by the nickname he adores so much. I roll my eyes and said," well okay, meet you their Jungkookie"." Hey n-" was all I could hear before I hanged up on him.

I smile to myself and said to myself," I'm so hungry". I bought chips. Once again, I yawned." Hi are you JiJi" a girl asked me. She was calling me by my stage name,'JiJi'. I nod my head." Can I take a picture with you" she asks politely. I smiled and nod once again. She takes the picture and leaves, fangirling.

I shut my eyes harshly and open them. I'm so sleepy right now. But I keep on walking." OVER HERE JAGI" screams a familiar voice. I smiled to myself. I yawned and shut my eyes harshly once again and open them. I look over to see Jungkook waving and jumping in jubilation.

I run over to him and jump to his arms." I missed you so much" Jungkook says hugging me tightly." I missed how you would clench around me" he admits. I blush in embarrassment. He smirks in triumph." Alright let's go, the house is empty right now so I can do whatever I want with you" he says, kissing my lips harshly.

I bit his lip with a lot of force. He growls." Okay okay, lets go to the house if we're going to do 'that' " I said, patting his chest which was rock solid." You're teasing me with that outfit on, Ji-Na, and you know how I hate being teased" he says, pinching my butt when we walked to the car. I squealed.

"Sorry Jungkook" I said to him, basically whispering. He smirks. We enter the car and Jungkook drove to the beautiful house." I'm so ready for tonight, but are you" he asks me. I bite my lip and shook my head to a 'no'.

"What are you going to do to me" I ask him, looking into his lustful eyes. I gulped in fear." Baby, you're about to find out" he says, putting a thigh on top of my inner thigh. We arrived at the beautiful house. The BTS's house.

He immediately opens the house and grabbing my suitcase and runs to his room. He comes back and tightly grips my wrist and dragging me to his room. He locks the door slowly and looks at me.

He comes closer to me and says," I'm so ready for now". He kisses my lips once again. He trails down to my neck. He slightly bites it. I bit my lip. He rips my yellow sleeved shirt. I whined and said," you could've just taken it off"." Sorry, but I don't care" he said back to me. He takes my bra off and sucks on my right nipple. His finger plays with my left nipple making my nipple hard.

"J-Jungkook" I moaned out for his name. He smirks against my nipple.

He then takes out my skirt along with my panties." No foreplay, I want you badly" he says darkly. I nod my head. He goes in and out of me. Later on, we both cum. We put pjs on just to make sure no one catches us. It is 7. Wow already. But we are tired so we just fell asleep.