•exposed•

Weeks later
Date: June 27,2018
Ji-Na's POV

I woke up from my nap by my phone vibrating. I groaned. I hate this day. It's been officially more than 8 years that my father died. I got up and try to found a fancy dress. I brush my hair. My bangs are still here. But I dyed my hair again.

I put on the choker, then my necklace that Taehyung gave me, then the bracelet that Lisa gave me

I put on the choker, then my necklace that Taehyung gave me, then the bracelet that Lisa gave me. The date turned good to be honest but she said that she likes someone else. We're still best friends though just not couples. I gained even more trust issues.

This dress really fits me short." Ji-Hyun is waiting for you outside" Jiwoo said. Ji-Hyun is K-Pop rapper. I'm a singer. We made a song called 'Crash and Burn',' Closure','Hurt People' and 'Open Arms' but in the end.

We went to the red carpet and they took pictures. We passed the interview and went to the building." What a coincidence, BTS is at the back of us" Ji-Hyun said." Taehyung" I nudged her. We both sat down.

"Your dress is really short" said a voice from behind me. I jumped from the voice. The voice scared me." H-hey" I said to Seokjin, stuttering from my heart beating because I got scared. Ji-Hyun started to giggle." I know" I said. I then clutched my heart trying to calm down my heart beating." You really got that scared" Yoongi said from the side of me. I almost screamed out a curse word." How do you guys always sneak up on me" I said to both of them. They both laughed." Are you still taken" Seokjin said from the blue. I shook my head to a 'no'." Do you have to perform Solo" Ji-Hyun asks. I nod my head a 'yes'.

"Oh okay" she said." Do you still love Jungkook" Ji-Hyun questions out of the blue. I look at her with a deadly glare." Still? You loved him before" Hoseok said." At least he didn't scare me" I said trying to change the topic of this conversation." Don't try to change the conversation" threatens Seokjin. I look down and nod my head." I still do" I murmured." Aww" cooed Hoseok. I just blush at him." JUNGKOOK, V, RAPMONSTER, JIMIN, COME HERE" Seokjin yells. I cover my face.

"You look good with dyed split hair by the way" complimented Yoongi as he got up and went to his group. I blushed at his compliment." See, I told you" Jihyun remarks. I just rolled my eyes. EXO performed their newest song then another. Then was Mamamoo. Then Astro. Then they were giving awards. BTS won Artist of the Year.

Hoseok started with his speech. In the end he started to cry. Then was Jimin. When it was Taehyung's part, I started to quietly started to cry. Thank god i didn't put makeup on." I'm sorry to this girl, I got mad at her and I knew that she would blame herself but my anger got the best of me" Taehyung said. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were staring at you." That day, May 20,2018, I realized, I lost my best friend and my sister" Taehyung said." She blamed herself if something bad happened, and I hate her for that" Taehyung said." Her name is Jina" he says crying.

"She has dealt with so many problems this year, and yet it's only June, this day was the day that her father had died" he says." She probably hates me now, but I don't care, her stage name is" he adds in. My eyes widen. There was a long pause and he said my stage name. HE SAID MY STAGE NAME."JiJi" he continues.

Timeskip...

Jennie and I performed 'Solo'. BlackPink performed 'ddu-du-ddu-du'. BTS just performed 'Fake Love'. Jennie started to cry again. She hugs me. I hugged her back and cried silently. I didn't only cry because I felt bad for her, I felt bad for Taehyung, Jungkook and people that have to deal with me.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch" I said to her. She cries harder. A knock was heard from outside. She wipes my tears and opens the door. It was BTS. Jennie immediately said," I'll leave you guys alone". And with that she left." I'm sorry for exposing you and for yelling at you" Taehyung apologizes." It's fine" I said quietly said. I turned around. So my back is facing them." And I'm sorry for being myself, I'm sorry for being a bitch and I'm sorry for being alive" I said to them." Don't say that" Jungkook said as he walks closer to me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks." You know, it's my fault that my father, sister, niece and mother died" I said to them turning around.

"It isn't" Yoongi said as he goes to my side. I get a picture that's my family. My sister, mother, father and me. I nod my head." Y-Yes it is" I sobbed. Taehyung and Jungkook hugged me. Then the rest joined in. I started to cry in Jungkook chest." It's okay" comforts Seokjin. Namjoon was stroking my hair and Hoseok was playing with it. Taehyung was holding my necklace. Both Yoongi and Seokjin were holding my hand. Jimin was tracing my scars on my wrist and Jungkook had my in his arms." Ji-Na and Lisa" mumbles Jimin." We're best friends" I said to him." And the winner is...JIHYUN" screams the host. I sniffled and Jungkook wipes my tear.

"Can I talk to you later" Jungkook asks. I nod my head. They left backstage and went to the crowd. I changed to the outfit that I had to wear to perform Closure, Hurt People, Open Arms and Crash and Burn. In the end, I started to sob when we singed/rapped Crash and Burn.