•live•

Date: December 24,2018
Ji-Na's POV

Jennie and I finally released 'Solo' the music video in November.

My 3 best friends got married. Jiwoo got married in November 1. Soojin in October 31. Jihyun in November 10. It's crazy that they all got married. Of course. Except for me. It's not like we're ready either way. But, they left me alone. With no body to celebrate 'Merry Christmas' nor 'Happy New Years'. The boys went to Hawaii with the 3 girls and the 3 boys who got married. BlackPink, they are with the girls and boys. But, I invited Shawn Mendes and Ariana Grande here. Charlie Puth also. Ariana is staying over here and Charlie is arriving. We decided to match for Christmas.

(Ji-Na has the red ribbon and Ariana has the white ribbon)

Yesterday, we shot '7 Rings' in a house. We took some photos in the photo booth. And now, people are shipping me with Ariana and Charlie. Ever since December 14. I accidentally touched his hand but we laughed it off. In 3 hours it's about to be the 25. Shawn and I, we did a song called,'Lost in Japan' and 'Youth'. Even though people are shipping me with Charlie, Ariana, Jungkook, there are other people shipping me with Shawn Mendes, Jack Johnson and The Weeknd. And now since I made a song with Astro, they are shipping me with Moonbin and Sanha, for some reason.

"I'm hungry" complains Ariana. Charlie and I laughed because of Ariana." I'll make food" I said to them before going to the kitchen." She's 21 and she knows how to cook" Charlie said, impressed." I knew how to cook since I was 17" I said to them." Wow" gasps Ariana. We both laughed. Charlie's phone started to ring and he answers it with a "hey Shawn"." Okay"." I'll go outside" was all he said before going to the main door and opening it. Shawn was outside." Hey Shawn" greets Ariana as she goes and hugs Shawn." Hey Ari" Shawn greets back." Where's JiJi" asks Shawn." She's in the kitchen, cooking food" Charlie responded." She knows how to cook" asks Shawn, dumbfound. I giggled quietly." Yes" I screamed from the kitchen. The 3 of them came to the kitchen and started to talk about songs.

"JiJi has a very powerful voice" compliments Ariana as she points at me. The two of them agreed." She hit a high note for 'Done for me' and I couldn't believe it" Charlie says." Yeah but, you hit a high in that BTS song called 'Fake Love'" I said to them, stealing a glance to him. He giggles because I stole a glance." Let's do a live" suggested Ariana." Who's account" asks Shawn." Charlie's" I said, quickly. Charlie nods and goes on his phone. He starts to live and a lot of fans got on the live.

"Hey guys" Ariana waves." Ariana Grande here" Ariana said." Shawn Mendes" Shawn said." JiJi" I said." And Charlie Puth" Charlie greets." So, we're here, waiting for Jin- I mean JiJi to stop cooking" Charlie said, he almost said my real name. All of us except for Charlie broke into laughter. Shortly after, I'm done with cooking and I did noodles." Oh my gosh, this is so good"
compliments Ariana as she talks a bite of a noodle. I giggled babyish.

We talked about singers and trying to mimic some of their iconic moments. Shawn was talking school and how he hated it. We just laughed." So JiJi" Charlie says as he makes eye contact." How's life here in Korea" he asks. I giggled and said," it's okay I guess". Ariana laughed." Okay" Shawn asks." Good" I said to them. Ariana kept on laughing.