•fake love•

Date: December 28,2018
Jina's POV

Yesterday, we basically had a concert. It was really fun. It was. Hyejin had to leave to go to meeting here in Barcelona and she's coming back at 8. So, I'm here, alone. Again. I changed to an outfit even though it's 3 in the afternoon.

I put on black vans with black knee socks

I put on black vans with black knee socks. I don't know what's wrong with me and knee socks. I grabbed the keys for the room and locked the door. I went to find food, walking. Pretty bad if you ask me. Especially when you just found the boys and girls. Jihyun, Soojin and Jiwoo is with BP. Lisa's close with Jihyun. But the girl isn't with them. I groaned to myself. All of my tattoos were visible so everybody can see it. Except for my underboobs. My Ear-piercing too but not my stomach piercing. I looked at my ring too. And the thing is, i still an wearing it. Jungkook. The one that Jungkook gave me.

I just ordered coffee and sat far away from them. Like far, far. I sat down and drank my coffee. I looked at window. But I was cut off by people sitting next to me and in front of me. I looked at the person in front of me. Lisa, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jihyun." What are you guys doing here" I groaned." What are you doing here, where's your girlfriend" snaps Jihyun." I'm hungry and my girl friend is at a meeting" I snapped back." You have a girlfriend" Lisa asks." Nope, my friend that's a girl, that's what I said" I answered." What's her name" Taehyung and Jungkook asked." Hyejin" I answered, truthfully." And why do you guys care" I asked, confused." You kissed her" Jungkook adds in." She kissed me and you kissed that girl, you were holding her part and you guys seemed pretty chill" I snapped and pointing at them of what they did.

"You seemed pretty chill that she was kissing you, Kim Jina" Jungkook snaps." That's because you kissed her and I wanted for you to feel heartbroken like I did you kissed her, Jeon Jungkook" I imitated him." You kissed her right in front of my face" I told him, angrily. I got up and pushed Taehyung. I took off my ring that Jungkook gave me and slammed it on the table." Maybe this was all Fake Love" I scoffed. I gave the cashier the money and told him to keep the change. I left the café and went walking to the hotel.