•awards•

Date: January 2,2019
Jina's POV

My legs are sore. But it's not sore enough because I can walk perfectly and I can dance. But it hurts. That's the only problem. I changed to something fancy. Hyejin came in also with a fancy dress. Alongside with Jihyun.

I put on a pair black wrap-up heels

I put on a pair black wrap-up heels. I traced my my tattoos that are on my shoulder." Are you guys ready" smiles Jihyun." Yes" smiles Hyejin. We made songs on December 31.' Thru Your Phone','Cold Hearted','Wrong One' and 'Hurt People'." I think it's time to go" announces Jihyun. She grabs Hyejin's and my wrist and drags us to a taxi. We told the taxi our destination. We had to go through the red carpet. As we went through the red carpet, we saw BTS and BP with each other. Rosé with Taehyung and Jimin. Lisa with Jungkook. Namjoon and Yoongi with Jisoo. Seokjin and Hoseok with Jennie. I looked at Jihyun. And then at Hyejin, she was eyeing Jimin. I cleared my throats and whispered," I wasn't here". Hyejin and Jihyun laughed hard." How come I get the most tight dress and I'm the youngest" I groaned and adjusted it." Because your body is more sexier than ours" Jihyun answers. I looked at her with my eyes widen." She's not lying, you have curves and your body is sooooo good" compliments Hyejin." Ya" I threatened.

Smiles formed on their lips." Turn around" demands the both of them. I groaned and turned around so my body is facing the Bangtan boys and color girls. Their eyes went to be and I grew uncomfortable." Yeah, your body is better" Hyejin commented. Jihyun slaps my butt and then grabs my wrist to go to our seats. I ripped my wrist away from her grasp and rubbed my butt cheek that she slapped. I pouted." Noona, that hurt" I faked cried." Aish, come here" Hyejin stated. I sat on her lap. She was pinching my butt cheek. I immediately got up. I rubbed it butt cheek again. I pouted more. I sat on my seat." You guys are so sexual" I whined, stopping my feet slightly." Just for you babe" they said in unison and laughed hard." I don't know you guys" I commented and looked forward.

The award began and it started with Twice. Then there was two awards given. My purple hair was getting in my way so I tucked it in. Next BTS is going to preform No More Dream+Boy In Luv+Dope+Fire+DNA+Idol. We silently went backstage. We changed to something because we have to dance SEXUAL moves.

My purple hair matched this outfit perfectly

My purple hair matched this outfit perfectly. Hyejin's blue hair was short and Jihyun's red shirt was matching her crop top." Ha, now I don't I have the most sexual outfit on" I laughed at them." Yeah but your curves are showing, the shirt is too tight around you chest and your skirt is short" point Hyejin." Also your choker is sexy on you" compliments Jihyun." And now, here comes the golden trio, Hye, Hyun and JiJi" introduces Go Ara. We preformed Thru Your Phone+Cold Hearted+Hurt People+Wrong One. And damn, the crowd was loud. And Jungkook's eyes would always trial down.