•please(smut)•

Date: June 27,2018
Ji-Na's POV

After the awards, Jiwoo invited BTS, BlackPink and Soojin alongside with Jihyun to our house and sleepover. Jihyun and I put our awards away so we don't break them. She went to pick up Soojin. That's when my phone started to vibrate.

It was Jiwoo. I answered her and said," what". I shut my eyes harshly and opened them. I'm so sleepy." Where the fuck are you guys" Jiwoo curses." Up your ass, around the corner" I commented cursing." Well hurry up and get out of her ass" said Jisoo. I just rolled my eyes and said," can you guys be patience for once, we're picking Soojin up"." Tell her slow ass to hurry up" Jennie joked." Nope, I'm good" I said to them and hung the phone call.

Jihyun laughed at my comment. Soojin finally arrived. She had two backpacks." Your lucky I reminded myself that you didn't pack for yourself" Soojin said." Thanks" thanked Jihyun." They're probably going to curse at us" I said to both of them." Oh whatever" Soojin said not caring about them cursing at us." Let's get food" Soojin suggested." Yeah, my hunger is killing me" I said to Jihyun. She nods her head and drove to a fast food restaurant. McDonald's Itaewon. We ordered food and Jihyun drive to Jiwoo and my house.

"WHY IS SHE TAKING LONG" screamed someone inside the house. All three of us giggled." YOU THINK I KNOW" yells someone else. We both tried to hold back our laughter. I knocked on the door and giggled. The door opened. Jihyun was biting her lip so she can hold back her laughter and Soojin was pinching the bridge of her nose." Aish, finally" says a impatient Taehyung. He grabs my wrist, then I grabbed Jihyun and Jihyun grabs Soojin." Let me blindfold you, Soojin and Jihyun come with me" Taehyung said as he blindfolds me and leaves with Jihyun and Soojin I guess. I yawned and whined," I'm sleepy and hungry, I haven't eaten breakfast nor Lunch nor dinner SO CAN YOU GUYS HURRY UP". I screamed the last part.

"Hey" whispered someone from behind me." FUCK" I cursed. I clutched my heart. The voice laughs. He unfolds the blindfold. It was Jungkook. I'm in another room." I know I've been an asshole for theses couple of weeks but please take me back" Jungkook begs. I look down and said back to him," I don't want to go to another break down Jungkook, I don't want you to fake it, I don't want you to lie for me". I was remembering the lines from 'Fake Love'. I grab his hand and said," I th-". I cut off by Taehyung coming." Please, Kim Jina" said Taehyung as he went behind Jungkook." Pretty please" Jiwoo, Soojin and Jihyun pleaded with puppy eye dog.

"Come on Jina, for me and BlackPink" Lisa said as she puts her hand on my thigh. I look at her then look at Taehyung. He gives me those damn puppy eye dog and Yoongi haves me a pout." Okay then, I queda I'm taken now" I said. Everyone cheers and Jungkook leans in. Our lips meet each other. They cheered even louder. We both pulled away.

"I'm going to eat my food" I said to them. With that I led the room and went to grab my food. I ate quietly.

I'm sorry dad. I missed you. Mom, Nona and her baby are with you. You probably know that already. You guys are probably laughing together, without me, like old times. It's been really hard for me to be alive. I sometimes think about jumping off a cliff. The cliff that we were in before you died. The last moment I had with you. I remember it. I was 9. Ever since Mom, Nona and her baby left me, it's been really hard. I promised Taehyung that I won't try to kill myself. You know how I hate when people break promises. Anyways bye, I love you so much. Have fun in heaven.

"Thinking about your dad" asks Jihyun as she ate with me. I didn't even realize that she was here with Soojin and Lisa." How'd you know" I ask her eating my food." Your crying" Lisa said as she wipes my tears." And you have a picture of your dad in you hand" said Soojin as she pointed at my hand. I put it back on a frame that I bought 2 years ago." He never wanted you to cry for him" said Jiwoo as she silently cries. Jiwoo comes in and sits down next to me." I know, but I can't help myself" i said to her wiping the tears that were prickling down my redden cheeks.

We finished eating." COME DOWNSTAIRS TO THE DANCE STUDIO" screams Jiwoo." We have a dance studio" I asked her in a state of shock. She nods her head and flashes me a toothy smile. Both BTS and BlackPink come downstairs. I stared at the pictur of my family and then to Jiwoo. She gives a sorrow smile. We all went to the dance studio I never knew about. But I went to the bathroom to change to my dance clothes since everyone was wearing dance clothes.

I still have my choker on

I still have my choker on. Jiwoo was standing in front of the bathroom door scaring the life out of me." Let's go" she said. We both went to the dance studio. They were picking a song to dance." How about you guys cover for our song 'Fake Love', we cover for you song 'ddu-du-ddu-du', and Ji-Na sings every song" suggested Namjoon." Sounds good" agrees Rosé." One thing is i don't know the lyrics for none of those songs" I said to them. Lisa started to hit me with paper. Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé joins in." I don't want paper cuts on my face" I said. The 4 laughed at stopped hitting me." I just got jumped" I joked. I listened to ' fake love' and the other song without singing. So now I know the lyrics. I singed 'Fake Love' and Jungkook was smiling at me singing. Then was the other song,' ddu-du-ddu-du' and we nailed it.

I went in the shower when everybody was settled down. Jiwoo and I planned out how we were going to sleep. Jiwoo and Namjoon. Jihyun and Taehyung. Soojin and Jimin. Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi. Jungkook and I. Rosé and Lisa. Jennie and Jisoo. 7 rooms. We managed to fit 15 people in 7 rooms. After I took a shower I went outside. I didn't realize that Jungkook was already here." You look hot" complimented a voice from behind me. I jumped and turned around covering my private areas. It was Jungkook. He comes closer to me and removes my hands. He gets ahold of my cheek and slams his lips into mine. His kisses trailed down and his tongue met with my nipple.

I whimpered as he bites it harshly. He pinches my available nipple. Thank god this room is soundproof. I let out a loud moan." Sh, or we'll get caught" Jungkook says, shushing me. I answered him back," this room is soundproof and we did I tell you that". He smirks and his hand went down to my lower region. He starts to rub my harshly. I let out a loud moan and arch my back. His face went to my womanhood. He gently blows on my private area. I whined and his tongue attacks my inside. It felt amazing. His tongue was flickering now and then.

I was a moaning mess just from his tongue. I felt myself about to explode. And I released myself on his tongue. He lapped everything. He starts to undress himself. When he takes off his boxers, I flipped us over and slide myself in his shaft. We both let out a whimper. I bit my lip from preventing noise coming out of my mouth.

As I slide all the way down, he lets out a loud moan. He drops his head low from the pleasure. I started to ride him harshly. I felt him twitch. I quickly get off of him and took his member in my mouth. He was moaning uncontrollably. I smiled to myself and he cums in my mouth. I swallowed it and rode him for the last time. This time, his cum shoots to my stomach and I came. We both were trying to catch our breath. When I thought we were over with the activity, he shoves himself in me making me scream out his name.

He slams into me in a inhuman speed and harsher. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I curled my toes. I came for the 3 time. He cums on my stomach once again. But slides himself in me. We both feel into deep slumber, naked on the bed but we're covered with our blankets and his clothes are in the basket of dirty clothes. I missed him. I feel in love too hard.