•broke•

2 weeks later
Date: May 1,2018

Ji-Na's POV

I wake up and changed to my outfit for the day.

I clutched my stomach

I clutched my stomach. I had that weird feeling that something bad would happen today. I shook off the weird feeling and went downstairs." Hey JiJi" greets RM. I waved at him and asked," what do you want for breakfast". He just shrugs and says," I don't know". I decided to make something new. RM ate it immediately.

The rest got up, and ate my breakfast. We watched a movie and had some fun. Jungkook face was coated with nervousness. I was worried about him. He looks at me and his nervousness adds more up.

"Can I talk to you later tonight" Jungkook says nonchalantly. Not asking more question or anything I just nodded simply.

Timeskip

"Can I talk to you now" Jungkook says, firmly gripping my wrist. I slowly nod my head. We both go to his room." I want to break up with you". The words hit me up like an arrow through my heart. I felt like I was going to cry. My eyes got teary." Why" I asked as tears were rolling down my cheeks nonstop." I don't like you no more" he said as he was going to hug me. I quickly denied the hug, wiped my tears and went downstairs without a word." What are we going to do now" asks V. I shrugged and said," let's do a game or something".

We all did karaoke and stuff. Jungkook kept on looking how me and V were close to each other. Well, he broke up with me. So I honestly don't care. My phone started to vibrate. I nudged RM's arm. He looked at my phone and blushed. His crush, my bestfriend was calling me. I answered and said," hey Kiwi"." What did I tell you about that nickname" she warns. I giggled and said," that you'll kill me, but hey, I'm still alive so, ha" I laughed at her. We both started to crack up.

We talked for awhile. I secretly told her about Jungkook and I. She was shocked when she heard the news coming out from my mouth." Just relax, don't do anything to your body, and by that I mean don't kill yourself" Kiwi said. Her name is actually Ji-Woo. But I just call her Kiwi for some reason.

"Can't promise that Kiwi" I said calmly. Before she could say anything back, the phone call was cut off." God" I muttered under my breath." What happened" RM said behind me making me jump." The phone call disconnected" I replied to his question.

"Ha" he laughed. I just rolled my eyes at his silliness. I let out a smile. I can feel eyes glaring at me, burning my back. I turn around to see Jungkook glaring over to me and RM. We're not a 'thing' no more so he can't be jealous. Plus, he's the one who broke up with me." What's up with Jungkook" a voice that I adore so much. It was Taehyung." I honestly don't know and don't care" I said feeling a bit angry.

"What happened, did you guys break up" Namjoon asked. I nod my head," he broke up with me" I said to them looking at both of them." Why" Taehyung asked." Kim Taehyung" scolded Namjoon. I smile at both of them and said," let's just say that he lied to me and said that he was going to be with me forever, forever my ass" I cursed. I usually only curse when there is pain that I can't handle." Woah, do you want to go to the park, to lift some pain away from you" Taehyung asked me." Sure" I responded. He interlocks my hand. I smiled at him and said to the boys," Ji and I are going to the park so bye" Taehyung said. Yoongi looks at Jungkook and raises his eyebrow. Jungkook looks angry but why should he. It's pathetic to be angry at your ex-girlfriend. Taehyung and I went walking to the park nearby.

Jungkook's POV

Jealously. Jealously is all I'm feeling right now. When Taehyung and Ji-Na closed the door, Namjoon yelled," WHAT THE HECK JUNGKOOK". I was taken aback by Namjoon yelling at me." Namjoon" Hoseok warns. He got up from the seat and stood in front of the seat dumbfounded. He looks incredibly silly." Jungkook, what did he do" Yoongi said, standing in back of me." You broke her heart" Namjoon said.

"No I didn't" I said to him getting up." Then why did she curse when she said you broke up with her, she only curses when she can't handle pain, that's why Taehyung went to the park with her, you don't need to get angry Jungkook-ah" Namjoon snaps at me." Y-you broke her heart" Jin asked me. I shrugged and said," I guess".