•cheat•

Date: December 26,2018
Jina's POV

I woke up from the alarm beeping. A girl and I are going to Barcelona. We met yesterday. She's like Jihyun. Her name is Hyejin but her stage name is Hye. She's a K-Pop rapper. We both met in 1st grade and we remembered each other yesterday. The 5 of us talked for a while. I dropped off the boys and Ariana at the airport yesterday night. Hyejin came with us. I went to do my mourning routine. I changed to an outfit.

I put on knee socks and some black vans

I put on knee socks and some black vans. I zipped up my suitcase and went outside. I waited for Hyejin to come and pick me up. Her car finally arrived. She helped me put the suitcase in the trunk.

Timeskip to Barcelona...

We're finally at Barcelona." We're here" she smile." Get your bathing suit, we're hitting the beach" Hyejin announced. I stick out my tongue. We share the same Hotel room. I went in the bathroom and Hyejin went in the closet room. I changed to a bathing suit.

I removed my makeup

I removed my makeup. My black hair was smooth. Tomorrow, I have to dye it again. And it has to be purple. Hyejin had her blue hair and her bathing suit." You look amazing" Hyejin complimented on my bikini. I blushed at the oldest." Thanks and you look amazing too" I thanked her and gave back the compliment. Hyejin smile and nods her head. We head out to the beach that's nearby this hotel." This place looks so amazing" we both said in unison. We giggled it off. I went straight to the water with Hyejin. Her blue hair was pinned in a bun. Mine was down completely. We swam. But something caught me off guard.

The girls and boys were arriving. My eyes widen." Cover me up" I whispered to Hyejin. If I'm going to be honest with you, I'm not in the mood to see or talk to them. Why? There supposed to be in Hawaii. Not in Barcelona. But what breaks my heart even more, there's a girl who looks exactly like me." Alright" Hyejin agrees. I went lower since she is short for me." You left your rings inside your bag, right" asks Hyejin. I nod my head and said," why wouldn't I". She was talking about Jungkook's and Ariana's ring.

They group came inside the water and that girl was close with both Lisa and Jungkook." I'm sorry" Hyejin apologizes." There's nothing you should be sorry, I should be sorry" I told her." Not true" Hyejin disagrees. She slapped my head." Ow" I groaned, rather loudly. The group looked at us two." JiJi" questions a voice." Great" I stated sarcastically." I'm sorry, that was me" Hyejin covers up quickly. I smiled at the blue haired girl. She went inside the water and swam with me next to her.

"I'm so hungry now" I complained. Hyejin rolls her eyes. I stick out my tongue at the girl with blue hair. She sticks out her tongue too. But something made my heart break even more. Jungkook is kissing that girl and Lisa holding the girl." Jina, I wa-" Hyejin was cut off by her gasp. Tears were streaming down my cheeks."nt food" she continued." Lets go" she stated angrily." Or we can stay here and make him jealous" Hyejin came up with a great idea. A smirk formed on my lips." But wh-", I said but I was cut off by Hyejin planting he flips on me. We kissed for a minute. It kinda felt good. We pulled out and a gasp was heard." Kim Jina" scoffs Taehyung but then he looked at Jungkook. Who was still kissing that girl." JEON JUNGKOOK" he screams. Jungkook looks at Taehyung confused but then at me. His eyes widen." I'm fine, Taehyung and Jungkook, I'm actually way better" I stated. I grabbed Hyejin's wrist, got up and walked away. I completely forgot that I only had a bikini on." JiJi" greets a voice. Rosé." Oh, hey Rosé" I waved at her." Hi" Jennie and Jisoo jumped in." Hey" I greet them." I'm Hyejin" Hyejin waved." Yeah, you're a Korean rapper" Jennie reminds herself.

Hyejin nods in agreement." Can you take us somewhere, we're hungry but if that's fine by you guys" Jisoo pleads." I'm fine by that" I said. I looked at Hyejin and she nods her head." We brought clothes so we can change, so mind if you guys look away" I asked. The both of them put their hands on top of their eyes. We both changed as quickly as possible.

(Hyejin has the white piece and JiJi has the black one)

I brushed my hair correctly. My bangs fell off. I put on knee socks and heels.