•hi•

Date: April 18,2018

Ji-Na's POV

I got up and changed to my clothes or outfit of the day.

I put over a black jacket. Thank god Jungkook didn't say anything about my wrist. I always cut. But I stopped. Yesterday.

And don't judge, I love plaid." You love plaid don't you Jagi" Jungkook's raspy voice booms the room. I nod my head to a 'yes'." They're here Jagi" he says. He got up and changed to a pair of clothes. We both go to the kitchen. Nobody is awake." Well I'm going to do breakfast" I said to him." Really" he asked surprised. I nod my head. I grab all the ingredients and did breakfast.

"What is that smell" two voices said in unison. It was Jimin and Jin. I smiled at them and continued with the breakfast." This is JiJi" he immediately says to his hyungs. He's calling me by my stage name. He knows better than to call me with my real name. It's either Jagi or JiJi." Yeah I know, I listen to her music" Jimin said.

Jin laughs a little." Done" I said." How many people are their again". Jungkook's mouth dropped. I look over to Jin and Jimin. Their mouths dropped also." What, what happened" I asked." You don't know how many people they are on BTS" Jin asks. I shook my head to a 'no'." I don't, I really don't, I can't listen to music because I have to work a lot and plus school" I said to them." Oh okay" Jimin said.

"They're 7 including me and them" Jungkook said to me. Smiling over at me. I smiled back at him and got 8 plates. I put the same amount of food for everyone except for me. I am never really that hungry.

Soon, everyone that was sleeping, woke up to the aroma of my food that I was baking. They all introduced themselves even though I already know their names." What should we do later on" asks RM.

"I don't know" responded Jin." Any ideas JiJi" asks . I shook my head to a 'no'.

"Any sings you guys want to write" I suggested. Jungkook's eyebrows raised." Oh yeah" Suga said, liking my idea." What don't we make a song with you" J-Hope suggested." Oh yeah" Suga said, repeating what he had said earlier. We all burst into laughter. Suga was sitting down, confused for a minute. But then he got why were we laughing. He starts to laugh with us. We calmed ourselves a bit down." Okay then, let's go" V said.

We all go to the studio." What should we name it though" RM asks thinking for a lot of minutes. We tried to think.