•immense(smut)•

Date: January 1,2019
Jina's POV

Hyejin and I left Barcelona yesterday and returned to Seoul. She left to Busan. I yawned and changed to my undergarments.

I yawned once again, shut my eyes harshly, bend down on the counter and opened them

I yawned once again, shut my eyes harshly, bend down on the counter and opened them. I tip toed to grab a snack. The snack fell on the floor. I looked at it blankly and kicked it. I groaned in annoyance. I bend down to grab it. Once I grabbed it, i felt someone pushed me to the counter. I felt the hands went on my mouth. I went to dig my nails on the hand but it was cuffed. Isn't this rape and kinky. Okay, this is more than 1 person." Scream and I swear" said a voice. Lisa?" Blindfold her" says another voice. Jungkook?" JUNGKOOK AND LISA, THIS ISN'T FUNNY" i yelled but my butt got slapped which caught me off guard. My knees grew weak and I let out whimper as I felt about another hand which was more harder." What did she say" Jungkook whispers." I don't know, you answer it, I'm sure you listen to every girl" I snapped. Lisa's nails were digging through my skin. I let out another whimper." Stop trying to be smart" Lisa snaps." I-I'm not trying" I stuttered. Her nails dug even more deeper. I let out a gasp.

"Let's get into the fun" Jungkook announces. Lisa's nails got out and she grabs my cuffed wrist and dragged me into my room. My undergarments was ripped to half. The clips of my bra fell to the floor which made me gasp." It's not like you have any more, I've seen your collection" Jungkook scoffs. I was pushed to my bed." P-Please s-stop" I stuttered." Nope" Lisa smirks. She grabs Jungkook's tie and blindfolded me. I tugged on the cuffs as I felt a tongue run on my womanhood and my nipple." G-Guys" I moaned. A finger went inside me which made me whimper. The hands were famine so I'm guessing it's Lisa. Two other fingers slid inside my wet folds. Then a mouth sucked on my nipple. I let out a groan." T-T-Too m-much" I stuttered as I felt a tongue thrust into my body.

I let out a scream. Both of my nipples were pinched hard." T-Too much" I whispered and warned." S-stop" I stuttered once again." Nope" repeated Lisa, sending vibrations through my body. The vibrations made me let out a moan." That's how we like it" whispers Jungkook. A pair of lips planted on my lips. The only thing I would hear was something liquidy and a tongue. The pleasure was too much to handle. Too much." My turn" whispers Jungkook to my ear which made me shiver." Go ahead". You could basically hear Lisa smirk. The noise of movement stopped and I felt his manhood enter me harshly. I made a face of pain and pleasure." It would go away" Lisa whispers as she plays with my hair." She's so tight" groans Jungkook." Would've warned you, but I like to hear you groan" Lisa admits. My face turned into her and I let out a loud moan." J-Jungkook" i whimpered in pain.

His thrust sped up more faster. The pleasure was immense and I couldn't hold it no more.