•kiss and problems(smut)•

May 19,2018
Ji-Na's POV

"KIM JI-NA" screamed someone." WHAT" I yelled. It was Lisa." GET UP" she said. She jumped on top of me. She started to tickle me. I started to laugh but I got her off of me." I'll change" I said. She stays in the room and cover her eyes. She's so cute. I change to an outfit for the day.

She decides to dye my violet hair to blonde like hers

She decides to dye my violet hair to blonde like hers. She finally finishes doing my hair. She cuts my hair and puts bangs. We went downstairs.

"You look like Lisa with your hair and Jungkook with that outfit on you" Jiwoo said. Her hand was interlocked with Jisoo. I smiled at her. We went outside and went to the park. No one was here." Jennie" a male voice said." Kai" Jennie said. Jennie lips form into a smile. Jennie runs towards Kai and they both kissed. I smiled at them but then my smile dropped as the boys came. BTS. Jungkook was playing with Seokjin and Hoseok.

"JiJi, I have to tell you something" Lisa said. She grabs my hand and ran somewhere private." Would you like to go somewhere with me, you know, like a date"she said shyly.

I smiled and said," I would love too"." JIJI" someone screamed. I looked over to my right. It was Yoongi." WHAT" I screamed back to him." JIJI" screamed Hoseok and Seokjin."WHAT" I screamed.

Lisa laughs." Your hair" Yoongi said pointing to my hair." It's beautiful" Lisa cuts Yoongi. I look at her and smiled." She's not lying" Taehyung said. He hugs me from the back." So what are you guys doing here, in this private area, alone" Yoongi said getting suspicious. I rolled my eyes and said," something private".

"SUGA-HYUNG" Jungkook yells. Yoongi looks to Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widen in shock. He was looking at my hair." Ji-Na and me have to go somewhere" Lisa said." Who's Ji-Na" asked Namjoon. Lisa widen her eyes at herself for saying my real name. I look at her shocked." Ji-Na is JiJi" Lisa blurts out." Kim Ji-Na" asked Taehyung. I nod my head. He smiles and said," pretty name".

I blushed at his compliment. Jungkook's eyes were filled with jealously. Lisa pulls me out of the group. The boys were following us. She pins me to the wall, and kisses me. My eyes widen. But I closed my eyes when I saw the boys passing by us. Lisa pulls out of the kiss and smirks. She kisses me again. We both pull out. I smiled at her.

"Jiwoo, Jisoo, have you guys seen Ji-Na anywhere" a voice in the back said. It was Namjoon's voice." She had to be somewhere over there" Jisoo said. Lisa's eyes widen. She kisses me again and licked my bottom lip, asking for permission. I denied her tongue but she gets ahold of my bum firmly. She's making me moan. She took the chance and shoves her tongue.

"She isn't anywhere here" Taehyung said. He passes us. He looks at us but looks back embarrassed. He runs to the same direction he was before. Lisa pulls me to the bathroom. She locks the stall and pinned me to the wall. She rips my buttons off my shirt I gasped at her and then she unclasped my bra. Her tongue immediately was twirling on my nipple. I groaned from the pleasure I was receiving.

"JiJi" asked someone outside the bathroom stall. Lisa covers your mouth and said," it's Lisa". Her available hand grabbed my legs and I wrapped it around her torso." Do you know where JiJi is Lisa" asked Jisoo.

Lisa responds with a " no I don't"." Oh okay well I guess I have to call her" Jiwoo said. Lisa quickly holds me and put me on top of the sink and turns off my phone completely." It sends straight to the voice" Jisoo said. They both left." No where were we" Lisa said." Ah I know".

Her tongue connects with my nipple again. She quickly takes out my pants and rips my panties. I gasped at her. She kisses me again and without warning, she plunges her fingers into my womanhood harshly. I moaned her name out.

"Damn" says Lisa, she takes out her fingers and replaced it with her tongue.

Timeskip...

We finished our little activity that we had and put on our clothes." My panties and shirt is ripped" I said to her. She gives me a sweater that is cropped and a v-neck. It's black too." And for the panties I don't know" Lisa said.

I just put on my jeans and my beanie. We both walked out of the bathroom and went to the playground for the kids since we were on the field." Are they still looking for you" Lisa asks as she's on the creaky swing. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Where were you" yelled-asked Rosè. Lisa and I jump up from the yelling.

"She was on the sidewalk talking to her best friend" Lisa quickly said, lying to her unnies. I gave her a 'thank you' look." Jungkook is looking for you so since you're done" Jisoo said as she grabs my hand. I look back at Lisa and she gives me a reassuring look.

Jennie was holding Lisa's hand. Alongside with Jiwoo and Rosè. Jungkook was standing alone, digging the tip of his shoes into the dirt. Jisoo pushes me to Jungkook and I landed on top of him. Jisoo ran away and I quickly got up, blushing in embarrassment.

"Ji-Na I'm so so-" Jungkook was cut off by me saying," don't say anything you don't mean Jungkook, you broke it off weeks ago. Remember? You don't like me no more! You're a faker and you're 'love' was all a FAKE" I screamed out the word 'fake'.

"I'm with someone else now" I said." No you're not" Jungkook said, hoping I were joking but I wasn't." You said that we were going to be forever, Jungkook, you lied to me! This is why I have trust issues now! Because of you" I snapped at him. Tears were forming in both of our eyes.

"Who's that person" Jungkook whispered." Someone that doesn't lie to me, someone that I can trust and someone who isn't faking it" I said counting the three reasons with my fingers. He lets out a huff and walks away.

I'm so heartbroken right now but it was all HIS fault. HIS fault that I almost killed myself. HIS.

"What was that" yelled Taehyung in the back. I flinched at him and said," I was just telling the truth"." You were clearly saying that you're with someone better than Jungkook" he yells." MAYBE BECAUSE SHE IS" I yelled more louder than him. He stumbles a little bit.

"YOU BROKE HIS HEART" Tae yells at me walking over to me. I take one step forward and creamed my lungs out," HE BROKE MINE FIRST KIM TAEHYUNG"." DON'T EVER TALK TO US EVER AGAIN KIM JI-NA" Taehyung screams and snaps at me and he left. I dropped to my knees and cried my eyes out. Little did I know Yoongi was looking at Taehyung and I fight. He was about to leave but someone caught his eyes. It was Lisa. Lisa comes over to me and says," I'm so sorry". She leans in and kisses me. It was wrong yet it felt so right. The kiss was going to create problems. I can feel it. That or Taehyung is going to say some things.

Yoongi's POV

I can't believe my eyes. Lisa and JiJi are kissing. I let them do their private stuff without me spying on them and went to the boys. Taehyung was comforting Jungkook." Did you see her" Namjoon asked me.

I just stayed quiet pretending that I was thinking Namjoon was talking to his younger ones." Suga-hyung, I'm speaking to you" Namjoon said. I looked at him and said," I didn't see Jina jag-eun gwiyeoun yeodongsaeng anywhere". I put on a straight face.

"Little cute sister? Really Suga" Taehyung asked." She is a little cute sister Taehyung" I said back to him." He isn't lying" Hoseok said in back of me." Yeah" Seokjin replied.