•ring•

Date: June 29,2018
Ji-Na's POV

Yesterday, my manager said to dye my hair again. Honestly I think I'm going to be bald before 40. So I had to change my hair to black.

After the sleepover, Jiwoo got married with Namjoon and she moved to their house. They wanted me to move also but I nicely rejected since I deeply love this house. I changed to a pair of black hoodie, shorts and black heels. I have to shoot my new song,'Best Part'. The manager picked me up and we went to set." Here's some outfits you have to wear" the manager said. She gives me 3 outfits to wear. I groaned in annoyance. My thighs are still a little sore from what happened the 27 of June. I changed to my first outfit.

I went to my place

I went to my place." Oh, ey, you don't know, babe, when you hind me and kiss me slowly, it's the sweetest thing, and it don't change, if I had it my way, you would know that you are" I singed verse 1. I started to dance with 2 backup dancers. We were kinda dancing sexual but not really." You're my coffee that I need in the morning, you're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring, won't you give yourself to me, give it all, oh" I singed as a boy comes closer to me. We started to grind when it said,'won't you give yourself to me, give it all, oh'. The boy looks a lot like Jungkook for some reason. I singed the rest of the song. In the end, the boy and I were pretty close to each other. My knee was ducked under his private and so was he. I was in a short gold dress. We all clapped each other in joy.

Jungkook came just in time to pick me up. I smiled and waved at him. He returns the smile and waves back to me. I walked my way over to him and said," let's go". He nods his head." There is fans outside" he says leaving a peck on my lips. I smiled and thanked him. Before we went out, we stopped holding hands.

The interviews and photographers went crazy." Are you two dating"," JiJi you look awesome"," jungkook and JiJi dating"," they would look good"," both of them are amazing singers and dancers" was all I would hear. We hoped in the van and went to my house." You really don't want to move to our house" asks Jungkook." I am 100% sure Jungkook, just if you need anything, their is always this house that you can come to" I said to him, winking at him." Can we go on a date" he suggested. I nod my head and asked," when". He responded back," today at 7:30 sharp". I nod my head. He smiles and went in for a kiss. I kissed back. He leaves.

Jihyun started to call me." How did 'Best Part' go" she asked. I laughed and greeted her." Hi to you too" I said." Yeah, yeah, how did it go" she asks not greeting me. I rolled my eyes and said," it went great actually"." When is the music video going to release" she asks." Tomorrow" I answered her question. We talked for a little bit and I hanged up on her because I had to get ready for the date. I texted him saying what stay should I wear. He said fancy. I brush my black dyed hair. My bangs are still here. I changed to a baby blue dress that is tight on my chest.

I put on some black boot heels but it isn't those long boot heels

I put on some black boot heels but it isn't those long boot heels. It's 7:12 right now so I just go downstairs and played on my phone for a while. My phone's screen had 'Jungkook💓💗🐰' on it. Jungkook was calling. I immediately answered and greet him.

"Come outside" he said. It was clear that he was in mixed emotions. Nervousness, love, happy and excited. I went outside making sure I bought a hoodie with me since I'm pretty sure I'm going to be cold. I went to Jungkook who was waiting for me. He smiles at me and compliments," you look good with baby blue dress on your skin". I blushed and thanked him. We arrived at the place. No one was here since it was planned in a room." This looks beautiful" I complimented like he did earlier.

Jungkook smiles and blushes. Someone gave us the menu and we ordered." Kim Jina" says Jungkook. I looked at him confused and tilt my head a little." Yes" I asked." Would you take the promise ring and promise me that you'll never leave me or cheat on me, I would promise it to you" Jungkook asked as he gave me a ring. My eyes widen in shock.

My eyes started to get watery

My eyes started to get watery. A smile creeps on my face. I nod my head and kissed his lips. We both smile into the kiss. The both of us broke the kiss and continued to eat happily.