•birthdays•

Date: September 1,2018
Ji-Na's POV

Today is the day that Jungkook was born. In 26 is my birthday, sadly. No one knows except for Jiwoo, Jihyun, Soojin and Jungkook. I changed to my outfit for Jungkook's birthday. We are going to surprise him since he was at a interview.

I looked at the ring that Jungkook gave me

I looked at the ring that Jungkook gave me. I smiled at it." JEON JINA" yells Jiwoo." THAT'S NOT MY LAST NAME" I yelled back at her. She opens the door and says," it's about to be in 1 year". I rolled my at Jiwoo." Lets go, Namjoon already texted me" Jiwoo said. I put on my black boot heel. I grabbed Jiwoo's wrist and went downstairs. Jihyun and Soojin was already outside. We both went outside and went inside the car. Thank god my manager let me have my hair black. Even though I know that I have to dye it again. And thank god that he let me go and surprise my boyfriend, Jungkook. Jihyun drove her way to the interview's location. I adjusted my black dress." You look so pretty" Jihyun assured me. I smiled at her and nod my head. I thanked her. The 4 of us entered the building." We have a surprise for you, Jungkook" says someone from a room. Jihyun, Jiwoo, Soojin and I put on earpiece. Even though Jiwoo and Soojin don't sing or rap, they help us with problems and they are pretty well known. A man gives me the cake says,' Happy Birthday, Bunny'. I giggled because it said,'Bunny'." Turn off the lights" says the interviewer.

From outside the room you can hear the lights click. The door opened and we all started to Happy Birthday. Jungkook's smile grew bigger when he have seen me. Jungkook blew on the candles and smiles. The internet knows that Jihyun and Taehyung are dating. And that Soojin and Yoongi are dating. Alongside Jiwoo and Namjoon are dating. They don't know that Jungkook and I are dating." Thank you guys" Jungkook thanks. He goes and hugs his hyungs. And then started to cry when he got to me. We hugged tightly." Thanks babe" he whispers." No problem, jungkookie" I smiled at him. We pulled away and I quickly wiped his tear." Thanks, once again" he thanks us. I grabbed a piece of icing and put it on his cheeks and nose since I got a lot. He giggled at me." Thanks for being here" the interviewer said." Thanks for having us here" said Namjoon. The interview stopped and we all left the building. This day was honestly the best. Hopefully, they all forget about my birthday.

26 days later...
(September 27,2018)

I get up and did my mourning routine. I cleaned the house because it looked dirty and it was. I only had my robe on so I decided to change.

 I only had my robe on so I decided to change