•promise•

May 18,2018
Taehyung's POV

Ji-Hyun is here. Oh god. Finally, the ambulance is here. Ji-Woo, Jennie and I went in the ambulance together." She heard 'fake love', I heard it, she was heart broken, she cried herself in the bathroom, but I didn't think she was cutting herself" Ji-Woo said, looking guilty." Hey, it's not yours, nor mine, not Taehyung, neither Jungkook, it's nobody's" Jennie assured. But I knew deep inside me, that it was Jungkook's fault. Ji-Woo started to cry even more as they tried to find a heartbeat." Is anyone of you going to donate blood" the doctor asked looking back to us. Ji-Woo and Jennie looked at me. I nod my head. We arrived at the hospital and JiJi is immediately taken to a room.

Timeskip

"The boy" asked a nurse." Yeah" I asked raising my hand. Ji-Hyun, Soo-Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok, Seokjin, Yoongi, Rosè, Lisa and Jisoo arrived. Jungkook looked confused when the nurse asked for my name.

I followed the nurse. We went inside a room. I sat down and extended my arm. She grabs a needle and gets my blood. The blood bag is full." Thank you sir for the donation, you saved a life" the nurse said and with that she left me in the room alone. I got out a little bit dizzy but I can control it. I went to the lounge.

"Did you see her" Namjoon asked. I shook my head to a no." They just took out my blood" I said to Namjoon looking at Jungkook. He looks down." The boy" the same nurse asks coming towards to the group for JiJi. I follow her once again.

"Her room is in 103" the nurse said. I look for the room number. I finally arrived at the room. I open it. JiJi's body is laying in the hospital bed. Her wrist all the way to the elbows are bandage up. I started to cry on my hands." Don't cry" a voice said. I look up to see JiJi looking at me." You're alive" I said sighing in relief. I go next to her and touch the necklace. I smiled at her." Don't try to kill yourself, please" I said extending my pinkie to her. She starts to cry with me.

She was about to extend her pinkie when Ji-Woo came in with Jennie and Namjoon. Her pinkie touches my pinkie and I smiled at her." Jungkook, he left" Namjoon said trying to catch his breath." Okay" I said questioning why he told me that. JiJi's pinkie squeezes mine. She looks like she was going to cry again. I looked at her and wiped her tears before Jennie, Namjoon and Ji-Woo barged in.

"Don't cry" I whispered, mimicking her earlier. She just roll her eyes.

Ji-Na's POV

Later on, Ji-Woo, Ji-Hyun and Soo-Jin slept over." Twitter is blowing up on your phone because of 'solo', they're saying that you and one of the BTS members were dating and that they released 'Fake Love' because of you and that you released 'solo' because of one of them" Soo-Jin said when she saw  twitter blowing up your phone.

"They're not lying" I whispered to them." Tomorrow you're getting released, by the way" Ji-Woo said  looking at your necklace." Taehyung" she whispered." I wish Namjoon would give that to me" she mumbled to herself." I'm jealous" Ji-Hyun mumbled." Don't listen to them" Soo-Jin said. She knows I'm heartbroken. I smiled at her and closed my eye
I fell into deep slumber.

Next Day...

They finally released me and Taehyung gave me clothes after I fell asleep I guess.

I usually never wear this but I'm fine with it

I usually never wear this but I'm fine with it." Taehyung-ah has a good taste with your clothes" Ji-Hyun said looking at your body. Soo-Jin was driving and Ji-Woo is in the passenger seat. Ji-Hyun and I are in the back.

I just laugh at her face. We finally arrived at Ji-Woo and my house. I kept on thinking of Taehyung and I promise. Would I kept that promise though? I shook off the thought and made food. We had fun today. We dared each other. BlackPink arrived somehow. We were about to prank BTS.

"Ji-Na, you prank someone first from BTS" Jisoo said next to Ji-Woo. They're really close to each other. I started to think of someone and it clicked." Hoseok" I asked. They nod their head. I pranked Hoseok and Jimin. Jiwoo and Jisoo pranked Namjoom. Jennie and Lisa pranked Jin. Rosé and Soo-Jin pranked Jungkook and Yoongi. Ji-Hyun pranked Taehyung.

Taehyung, Seokjin and Hoseok were the funniest. We had a lot of fun. I loved this day. It was one of the best.