•guilt•

Date: May 20,2018
Ji-Na's POV

I wake and up changed to an outfit for the day.

This isn't what I normally would wear but who cares

This isn't what I normally would wear but who cares." Jina, you look so good" Jiwoo said to me while twirling me." I'm sorry about yesterday with Jungkook and Taehyung" she apologizes to me." It's fine, totally fine" I assured her.

"Lets go grocery, we need it" Jiwoo said to me. She grabs her wallet and my hand and we went inside her car. She drove her way to the grocery store." What do you want to eat for lunch and dinner" I asked her getting a cart." No, I want to make dinner and lunch" Jiwoo whines trying to get the cart." Jiwoo wants to buy grocery and make dinner along with lunch" I questioned sarcastically. She gives me a deadly glare and I laugh." By the way, you have an interview with Jennie today at 3. It's 12" Jiwoo reminds me.

I groaned in annoyance." I have a date at 6" I said to her." You moved on" Jiwoo asked me with a face confused." Not really, he was the one that I loved the most, he's like my first love and I wasted his time" I said looking down when I said that I wanted his time." I love him and I still do, I hate myself for still loving him, I hate every single piece of myself" I said.

Little did I know, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jungkook was eavesdropping every single word coming out of our mouths." And Taehyung, he's mad at me, I'm so stupid, this year is the worst, first my mom dies in January, then my sister and her baby die, then Jungkook breaks up with me because I'm not good enough and then Taehyung is mad at me" I said listing off the bad things that has happened to me. It's only May." And you also almost died"Jiwoo adds in.

"Yeah but that was good for me and for those other people in America and all over the world" I said to her looking straight into her eyes." Don't say that" Jiwoo scolds at me." I'm saying the truth" I said at her.

"Anyways, has Namjoon" I said playfully." Ji-Na" scolds Jiwoo again. I laugh at her reaction when I said 'Namjoon'." Don't lose him, please, if we have a fight, go with him, you love him and I don't want to mess that up noona" I pleaded her basically begging her." No yeodongsaeng, I would always be by your side" she said grabbing some ingredient for sushi since we both know how to make sushi.

"Noona, promise me that you would always be by BTS's side and not mines, please, you don't want to end up like me, trust me" I said to her extending my pinkie. She looks at me hesitantly but extends her pinkie and out pinkie touched." Thank you Jiwoo, but I have to go, it's almost 1" I said to her." Shoot" mumbles Jiwoo. She grabs the last ingredient for sushi and she went to buy it.

Jungkook's POV

All I felt when I heard Ji-Na talk about me was guilt." I feel bad now" Taehyung whispered." She would do anything for Jiwoo" Namjoon whispered." She loves me" I whispered. We were all in the state of shock." I can't believe that Jiwoo loves me back" Namjoon stated. His eyes were widen. All of ours were." Jungkook, V, Rapmonster" snapped someone. The voice belongs to Jin.

Ji-Na's POV

We arrived at the house and I quickly went to change.

I put on a new pair of bandages to cover my wrist. Since the other ones were dirty." You're showing skin off" says Jiwoo went she saw me going down the stairs. I put on some white heels and my necklace that Taehyung gave me and a bracelet that Lisa gave me.

 I put on some white heels and my necklace that Taehyung gave me and a bracelet that Lisa gave me

On the moon, if you look carefully it says 'Ji-Na and Lisa'." Jennie's outside" she said. I grab a bottle of water and went outside." This is the first time I see you without a sweater covering your scars" says Jennie impressed.

"Since when did your boobs grow" asks Jennie. I blushed at her comment and said," I don't know". She drove to the destination. It was Genius. We entered the building. We ere fretted by the nice workers at Genius. We went in a room and we broke apart the song 'solo', I threw some shade at Jungkook but not really, I didn't say that he broke up with me because it was all 'fake love', I just said that he broke up with me. Jennie said that she was dating someone. And that someone was Kai. Today was good. Not really. But it was better than yesterday and those other days.