•fucked•

2 weeks and 2 days after
Date: May 18,2018

Ji-Na's POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why? Bts dropped a new song. It's called "Fake Love". Must be a diss track of me. I face palmed myself. I started to cry. But thank God that I found a house for Ji-Woo and I to live. I cried in my hands. I go on twitter and see fans freaking out of 'Fake Love'.

Ji-Woo left and did her hair. I did my mourning routine. I grabbed a razor and deeply but slowly started to cut myself. I winced in pain." JIJI" screamed someone downstairs. My eyes widen. I cursed to myself. I quickly changed to an outfit for the day.

I put on some bandages before putting on the crop top

I put on some bandages before putting on the crop top. I put a necklace that Taehyung gave me May 2,2018. It said,'J&T'. Which meant JiJi and Taehyung. But in the back it said,'best friends'. I rubbed my necklace like my life depended on it." I miss you guys s-" I said but I was cut off by Ji-Woo knocking he bathroom door." Are you done" asked Ji-Woo." Yeah, wait" I said to her, responding her question.

I finished my makeup. I went outside to only be greeted by Ji-Woo and BlackPink." Hey Ji-Woo c-, oh hey Lisa, Rose, Jennie and Jisoo" I said. They all greet me." Let's go somewhere and maybe you guys can like sing a song" Ji-Woo said." Jennie wants to do a song with you JiJi" Lisa said, elbowing Jennie. Jennie smiled. I smiled back and said," I would love too".

"And please call me Ji-Na, that's my real name, but don't tell anyone" I said to them, I trust them." Full name" asked Rosé." Kim Ji-Na" I admitted. Jisoo said," that's a beautiful name, why don't you tell the world". I shrugged and said," I prefer JiJi".

"Okay, let's record the music" Ji-Woo suggested." Why don't they record and we go out" Jisoo suggested also." Fine with us" Jennie and I said in unison." Okay then, let's go" Rosé said hyped up. The girls left the house, Jennie and I stayed here." Let's go to the studio" I said, grabbing Jennie's hand. She's older than me by 2 years.

"I heard about Jungkook" Jennie said, breaking the silence." How" I asked." Jimin told me" Jennie said. I raised my eyebrow." You know I like Kai" Jennie said. She blushed when she admitted her feelings towards Kai." Jimin knows" I asked her. She nods and added in" every K-Pop Idol knows". My eyes widen in shock. I face palmed myself.

"Lets record" Jennie said excitedly. We recorded 'solo'.( I'll put the lyrics in English not Korean).

"Innocent and Delicate, I'm tired of pretending I'm done, what are you up to? Where are you ? Did you eat? Goodnight","Baby, darling, honey, I miss you, it's all useless" Jennie sings." You got me like, oh, oh, oh, this is not a touching love story, oh, oh, oh, no romance no sincerity, oh, oh, oh, I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry, from today on" she sings. I jump in with her," I'm a shining solo, I'm a shining solo, I'm going solo lo lo lo lo lo, we're going solo lo lo lo lo lo". I rapped," used to be your girl, now I'm used to being the GOAT, you're sitting on your feelings, I'm sitting on my throne, I ain't go no time for the troubles in your eyes, this time I'm only looking at me, myself and I, I'm going solo, imma do it on my own now, now that you're alone, got you looking for a clone now, so low, that's how I'm getting down, destined for this and the crown". I started to sing now," sing it out loud now, oh, oh, this is not a touching love story, oh, oh, no romance no sincerity, oh, oh, oh, I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry, from today on". Jennie jumps in," I'm a shining solo, I'm a shining solo"." I'm going solo lo lo lo lo lo, we're going solo lo lo lo lo lo".

Jennie starts to rap the bridge," after the relationship, romance, emotion"." There breakup, tears, regret, longing" I rapped the negative lines. Jennie continues with the bridge," I like being alone because I should be true to myself, like the flowing wind, like the stars above the clouds, I want to go far away, I want to shine brightly". We both sing unison," now we're going slo-mo, I'm a shining solo, I'm a shining solo, I'm going solo lo lo lo lo lo, we're going solo lo lo lo lo lo". We finished the dong. We both high-five each other.

Her phone started to vibrate. It was Jungkook. My heart instantly broke into pieces. Jennie puts a hand on top of my shoulder. Jennie answered it and said," hey Jungkookie". My heart broke when I heard his voice." Hey Jennie, can you tell me what's going on with JiJi" he asks. She looks at me and said," she's recording a song with me, she's fine". She smiled at me." You sure, does she have scars anywhere on her body" Jungkook asked Jennie worried. Jennie looks at me and my heart starts to beat faster. She looks everywhere at my body. She pull me closer and rolls up my sleeve. Her eyes widen to see blood all over. She screams. Everything turns black. The last thing I heard was "call the ambulance Jungkook-ah".

Taehyung's POV

I heard a scream over a phone. I made a confused." V HYUNG" a voice yelled. I walked out of me and Namjoon's room." What" I asked. Jungkook had tears streaming down his cheeks." I-its J-J-Ji-Na, she blacked out because of blood loss" he stuttered." Did you call the ambulance" I asked shocked. He nods his head and pulled me outside to go with him to the car. He started to drive. We arrived at the house.

Jennie had carried Ji-Na out of the house. Ji-Woo, Lisa, Jisoo, Rosè and Soo-Jin along with Ji- hyun. Soo-Jin and Ji-Hyun. They're pretty girls. But I prefer Ji-Na. She's laying in Jennie's arms. Ji-Woo sobbed. Soo-Jin and Ji-Hyun were behind Jennie. Rosè came up to me and said," why did you break up with her and dissed her"." She's depressed now" Lisa said biting her lip trying not to cry but completely failed." Where's the ambulance" Jennie cried. Ji-Na's sleeves were rolled up." She wants to die" Taehyung whispered her goes closer to Ji-Na's probably lifeless body. He holds up and necklace and looks at Ji-Na. Her skin had turned pale. Her bum and boobs grown a little bigger. She looks skinner. I'm so fucked. Fuck.