- 1 -

I sat in the crowd in between Clemont and a random person since I didn't or more like Ash didn't want me next to him. The whole stadium was in complete silence as everyone watched Serena on the ground picking up her starter Pokemon, Fennekin. In all honesty, I felt like laughing at her pathetic performance she had shown in front of everyone, but I held it as I covered my mouth with my hands.

I know it wasn't funny that Fennekin fell down, but rather sad, yet I couldn't help but feel happy Serena failed.

Since Serena was the last person to walk the walkway with her Pokemon, it was now our chance to pick the person who we thought was the best and could go on to the next round. Taking pity on the poor girl, I ended up voting for her along with my other friends.

In the end, she was the one who had the least votes out of all of them and that meant she wouldn't be able to go to the next round and get the Princess Key. 

Through the entire time, we watched people put on their freestyle performance when Shauna appeared on stage with her Bulbasaur and Flabebe. Her performance was amazing and really suited her style which of course end up with her winning this Showcase. Everyone began to stand up getting ready to leave and I stood up when Clemont and rest began to leave their seats.

Once we got outside, Serena and Shauna were already waiting for us and they began to chat with each other. I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying and was rather lost in thought until Shauna wave her hand in front of my face.

"Didn't you hear me say goodbye to you?" Shauna asked me to which I shook my head and faintly heard Ash scoff. "Well, it's all right. [Name], the next time we meet, let's have a Pokemon battle, 'kay? See you later!"

I waved back at her as I watched her figure and Bulbasaur disappear from my sight of view. My attention was then brought to Serena and Bonnie.

"All right. As for us, we should go have dinner at the Pokemon Center," Serena announced as Bonnie began to cheer and grabbed Serena's extended hand. "Come on, [Name]!"

Bonnie reached for my right hand since her left hand was the only free hand as she was holding Serena's hand with the other. My hand made her way towards her and we began walking away talking about what we were going to eat for dinner to which I responded that I would get [F/F]. 

~

I quietly drank my drink as I sat in between Bonnie and Clemont far way from where Ash was sitting. Currently, they were about the upcoming match of Ash and Clemont as well as mine.

"Your challenge is next, Ash," Serena told him, taking a sip of the orange juice. "Your fifth badge."

"Oh yeah, my next gym badge would be the fifth," Ash remembered, looking up at Clemont who looked up to meet his gaze.

"Yes, the time to fulfill our promise has come," Clemont mention, his glasses glinting.

"Yeah, my Gym match with you," Ash said as Pikachu jumped on his shoulder.

"Well then, let us head to Lumiose City," Clemont announced to which Ash cheered for.

I definitely know that I'm ready to win that badge because I have been waiting for this just as Ash has.

"Don't forget about [Name]!" Bonnie pointed at me including me into the conversation. "I'm sure [Name] has been waiting for this match just like Ash, right?"

"Right. Clemont, I'm definitely going to win that badge," I confidently said to him. "I've been training for this moment as well."

"I'm looking forward to our match, too," Clemont agreed. "I wanna see how strong you've gotten not that you were weak back then. Anyway, let's have a good match."