- 28 -

[C/E] eyes had a look of fierce and determined within. A smile adorned her face(Calem may or may not have blushed). Two Pokeballs were held in her hands, ready to be thrown. The Key Stone around her neck gave off a glint. [Name] raised her head up to look at Olympia and took a deep breath in. The Gym was silent with only the concentrated breaths of [Name].

Calem and Ash had already battled Olympia and now it was [Name]'s turn. Prof. Sycamore was excited to see [Name] battle again and hoped she would transform again like last time in order to get further information.

"This will reflect your past and decide the shape of your future. Come at me with care," Olympia announces, floating in the air with no help. "You will be facing these Meowstic!"

She sent out her two Meowstic, a female one and a male one. [Name] had seen what they could do based on the two previous battles. They were no joke to mess around with. One small mistake could cost her the Gym match.

"The Gym match of the Anistar City Gym will now begin!" Charlene announced, raising her hand up in the air. "You will use two Pokemon each. Neither the Gym Leader nor the challenger is allowed to substitute Pokemon. This will be a single-round double battle. Now challenger... Your Pokemon, please."

"I choose you!" [Name] shouts as she throws a Pokeball in the match and Lucario appears out of it. His Mega Stone, which is on his necktie, is wrapped around his neck and he proudly shows it off.

A chuckle escapes Olympia's lips, knowing full well she was going to use Lucario. "And your second?"

"My second is you!" [Name] throws another Pokeball in the field and Gengar comes floating out, a mischievous smile on her face. "I'll count on you two! Let's win this!"

"Luc!" Lucario looks back, nodding his head.

"Gengar!" Gengar bounces up and down.

"Now, may the battle..." Charlene does a spin and throws her hand down. "...begin!"

"Use Helping Hand, as well as Future Sight!" Olympia is the first to commence the fight.

The (M)Meowstic rises up his ears as he helps boost his partner's strength. The (F)Meowstic's body glows yellow as her ears rise up and send out five balls of energy which then creates five portals above.

There is it. Future Sight, [Name] thought in her mind as she watched the portals disappear. Ash and Calem have both used the Future Sight to their advantages, but...I'm doing something way different. Something Olympia possibly hasn't seen.

"Lucario, Swords Dance! Gengar, protect Lucario with Thunderbolt!" [Name] shouts.

Lucario closes his eyes as swords form around him, helping him raise his Attack. Meanwhile, Gengar used Thunderbolt on the Meowstic, but unsurprisingly they dodge it out the way. The Meowstic then float up in the air and closes their eyes as they sent a Dark Pulse at the both. [Name] and Gengar nod their heads at each other as she disappears.

"Counter it with Aura Sphere!" Lucario puts his paw out in front of him and hurled the Fighting Type move at the two incoming Dark Pulse. A momentary cloud of smoke fills the field. [Name] smirks. "Gengar, use Shadow Ball!"

Gengar appears from behind the Meowstic, much to their surprise and sends two separate Shadow Balls at the two.

"Use Light Screen, as well as Dark Pulse!" Olympia commands and (M)Meowstic has a Light Screen appears in front of him and the (F)Meowstic. The (F)Meowstic launches the Dark Pulse at Gengar, hitting her.

"Gengar!" [Name] worriedly shouts as Gengar falls down to the ground with a 'thud'. She smiles a relieved smile upon seeing Gengar stand back up.

"Lucario!" Lucario calls out to his Trainer as he grabs the necktie.