- 10 -

F/P] = Favorite Pokemon

[F/C] = Favorite Color

I got the flower idea from this. Don't know if it's right.

The link for the meanings of the flower colors.

------

::: A Few Months Ago :::

The sounds of gravel being stepped on by the running feet of four people were heard. Tired pants were also heard throughout the woods caused from all the running. The sun shone brightly in the sky and the wind blew lightly. Leaves fluttered down from the branches of the trees. The chirping of bird Pokemon was heard, creating a gentle melody.

The four people who I'm traveling with, stop a little halfway from the path. I'm lagging behind them as I walk and take my time, finally arriving next to them. I look at what they are seeing and notice the camp we were all invited to, standing proudly. It almost looked as if it were waiting for us.

Once again, they take off running and this time I run after them, but a short distance. We stop at a bridge and admire the ocean ahead of us. I take a deep breath and inhale the fresh sea water coming from it. The smell of it brought a smile to my face.

"Professor Sycamore!" Ash calls out the Professor's name and I turn to my right to see all of them waving at him. I give him a small wave. "Long time no see!"

"Hi, there!" Bonnie greets in a bubbly tone of voice.

Ash takes off running towards him with the others shortly following after him. I take one last time to take a look at the ocean and smile one last time before chasing right after them. When I had arrived, Ash seemed to be explaining everything to Prof. Sycamore about how we were able to meet Korrina and her Lucario that can Mega Evolve. I took my rightful place by standing next to Clemont. My place standing next to Ash as was stolen or more like giving to Serena.

"And that's what happened," Ash finished explaining, him always doing most of the talking.

"Mm. Wow. Great," Prof. Sycamore cheered, throwing his hands up in the sky before composing himself. "What a marvelous experience. You met Mega Lucario."

"Mega Evolution is as cool as it gets," Ash said. "Everything powers up, including the strength of their moves. It's awesome how strong they get."

"I wish I could have seen it, too, so I guess you two will be battling Korrina," Sycamore said, referring to the two of us, but I doubt Ash could care less about me. "and that powerful Mega Lucario at the Shalour City soon."

"You bet!" Ash exclaimed, turning his hand into a fist. "The stronger my opponent is, the more fired up I get." He then declared. "I'm going to win that Gym Badge for sure!"

"Pika!" Pikachu agreed as he sat in his usual spot; Ash's shoulder.

"Well, I hope your stay here will be useful and marvelous at the same time," Sycamore proposed excitedly to which Ash thanked him for. 

Sophie, Prof. Sycamore's assistant, took a step forward as she suggested, "Now then if you will all follow me. I'm going to direct you to your cabin."

Everyone, including myself, immediately perked up with excitement at the mention of the cabin. I have been ecstatic for a while ever since we were invited to the camp. I wanted to try and make new memories as well as some new friends. This was going to be so much fun! I wonder how our cabin will look like? Will it be like I imagined it? I wanna get the top bunk. What team will we be? I hope it's [F/P] team.

"Unfortunately, because of the number of people you have, one of you will not participate," Prof. Sycamore announced causing my excitement and everyone's to disappear completely. The mood just went from excited and happy to silent and heavy.