- 2 -

I stayed quiet trying to comprehend what he just said and when the words finally sunk in, I quickly nodded my head in a violent way. He looked a bit taken back but nodded his head slowly with unconvinced eyes.

This guy has straight, chin-length black hair with gray eyes, a dark red hat with sunglasses, he also was wearing a blue track jacket with white stripes kinda what Ash was wearing, navy blue slim fit pants, and black combat boots with blue laces. He carried a black messenger bag with blue decals on it and on his left wrist he had on a Mega Ring.

"Are you sure you're okay? Your eyes say otherwise," he pointed out, "You've obviously been crying."

"Huh? C-crying?" I raised my fingers up to my face and touched my cheeks only to find out they were moist and more tears were falling off. Raising my [dominant] hand, I wiped away the tears with the back of my hand, "I didn't even realize I was crying. Must be allergies from these flowers." 

"I see... Do you mind if I sit down next to you? All the other benches are taken by two or more people," he said, motioning to all the couples or friends sitting around talking.

"Oh no, I don't mind. Let me just move my backpack," I said, moving the backpack to my lap and watched as he sat down.

"Thanks and the name's Calem," They young man named Calem introduced himself nodding his head.

"Nice to meet you, Calem. My name is [Name]," I introduced myself, returning the same greeting, "I don't mean to pry, but what brings you to the park? Did you come here to let your Pokemon play, too?"

He looked away flustered and had a small tint of blush on his face, "No, not exactly. I'm just, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm lost. I'm actually here to have to battle the Coumarine City Gym, but this map doesn't tell where it is located at. All I saw was a huge tree and that's it."

"Oh, that huge tree is the Gym as a matter of fact," I replied, "I actually thought it was just a tree, but once my friends and I climbed the tree did we realize that the Gym was inside."

"I'm so dumb. And I call myself a Pokemon trainer," he said, smacking his forehead with an embarrassed look, "Are you a trainer yourself?"

"Yeah, I am. I already challenged the gym and it was fairly easy," I remarked.

"I see and those friends of yours, where are they at?" Calem asked and once I heard friends, my expression changed.

"They're gone," I responded as I looked at my shoes, "I left the group after I no longer felt needed and when they left did I realize they truly never cared."

Tears started to swell up in my eyes, but I didn't bother to wipe them off this time I just left my tears to fall to the ground staining the concrete. Calem stayed quiet obviously pretty uncomfortable with the situation; I mean who wouldn't when you're seeing a teenage girl crying in the park.

"S-sorry, I'm not usually this emotional," I admitted with a sniff, "Things just haven't been perfect and when they are, they're just ruined. I'm pretty sure all this crying is making you uncomfortable, right?"

"To be completely frank, I feel a little awkward since I'm not used to comforting people and haven't seen many people crying," he said, his eyes were scanning the park and watching the Pokemon playing around, "But I understand what you're going through, many people go through this. Even when you think people don't care about you, they still do even if they don't show it."

"Really? Because the person I was once close to acts like I don't even exist," I say, my eyes glance over to my Pokemon who are having fun and picking up random flowers as a smile appears on my face, "My Pokemon were always there when he wasn't, they were the only reason I kept moving forward and not look back to the past. They were my family."