- 39 -

A/N: I apologize for the lack of updates. Being stuck at home has really stressed me out. I hope you all have been doing well.

Fanart by: 

------ 

"Woah! Look at the pretty waterfalls!" Ella squealed as she happily ran ahead and climbed up the railing to see better. She jumped down and ran towards a bridge, stopping in the middle of it. Ella turned around and waved her arms up and down. "Hurry up, momma, papa!"

Calem nervously laughed as multiple turned their heads towards their direction. Obviously, it was surprising to see two teenagers with a young girl calling them mom and dad. They would whisper among themselves, glancing at the three with judgemental eyes. It was mainly the older group. They wondered how the two of them managed to have a kid that young. But even if it was their kid, it wasn't any of their business. They can't tell what they can and can't do as long as the kid itself was happy. They shouldn't shame them.

[Name] blankly stared ahead, oblivious to her surroundings. She was still thinking about the events that went down two days ago. The strange dream she had. And the way she was being controlled as if she wasn't herself. She tightly closed her eyes, doing her best to block out the dream. It was best to forget completely about it. But...

It won't be long now...

What did that even mean? What won't be long now? And what's going to happen? She didn't understand anything at all. The more she tried to figure it out, the more confused she got. She just wished she had a clue.

"[Name]? What's wrong?" Calem's voice snapped her out of her train of thought. She opened her eyes and looked over at Calem who had worry in his eyes. "Is something the matter? You've been awfully silent this entire time."

"...I'm fine... I just didn't get enough sleep, that's all..." she replied, looking back down at the ground.

"Are you sure?" he asked again, this time placing his hand on her shoulder.

[Name] gave him a smile and replied, "Yeah. Takeo was moving all over, so he didn't let me get enough sleep."

Takeo let out a small noise, as it sat on [Name]'s left shoulder. It could see straight through her lies.

"Takeo does that," Calem chuckled causing Takeo to let out a cry. "This time, when we stay at the Pokemon Center, I'll let it sleep with me so you sleep without any problem."

"Thank you. I appreciate it," [Name] thanked him, her shoulders finally relaxing.

They continued walking, reaching Ella by the time she finished crossing the bridge. She ran back to them and got between them, linking her arms with theirs. She let out a happy giggle from just being with them. As they walked through Couriway Town, they come to a stop next to a theater. There was a big waterfall behind the theater, looking stunning. Ella squealed and ran up to the theater, looking up at it with a huge smile. She excitedly flailed her arms, almost hitting some bystanders.

"What's up, Ella?" Calem asked, standing to her and placing his hand on his hip.

Ella turned back around, her eyes shining as she bawled her hands. "This is where the Pokemon Showcase will be held! I'm so excited to see it! You see, it's my dream to one day be up on that stage and be a Pokemon Performer! I'm still five-years-old, so I'm not ready to be there. But when I turn ten and get my Pokemon Team, I'll become a Performer. My mommy and daddy told me my smile can bring other people happiness. So I want to give people that joy. I want to be exactly like Aria! And when that day comes, I'll be Kalos Queen! But until then, I'll be practicing really, really hard."