Jack Avery-Warned

You heard stories at school, you heard them all. Talking about how Jack Avery was leathal, rude, evil some people even called him the devil's child. God knows why? everytime you see him he was just talking with friends or walking through the halls. You didn't exactly trust the boy, but at the same time you also felt like the school was being cruel and shameful towards the boy.

You had a small group of friends, you weren't popular yet you weren't alone either you were just average you'd hang out with friends, you would have sleepovers and create amazing memories with friends, but you weren't that wild chick that goes to parties and down alcohol at any chance you could get.

Your first period had just passed, you walked out of your classroom and headed straight to your locker putting away your textbooks ready to grab the next text books. When you felt a slam next to you making you jump, you turn your head to face the most popular boy in your school.

Grayson Williams, he was a jock at least 6'2, muscles like no tomorrow almost every girl sucks up to him to at least be accepted, but you. You could care less about the boy you weren't into sports or popularity so you ignored him and his little jock squad.

"So Y/N I've been noticing you around the halls and you've been pretty chilled out.. totally my type" Grayson wrapped his arms around your smaller frame, his tall muscular body towering over you as he looked deep into your eyes. "Maybe we could head back to my place after school, have some fun" his lips whispered against your ear, his hands falling down to your butt.

You're whole body teased, the hairs were standing up on your neck as your mind was telling you to run away as fast as you can. You knew that Grayson loved sleeping with girls just for fun and then brag about it, telling everyone who he had slept with and your name wanted to be kept out of his mouth.

"No thank you Grayson I'm not interested" you looked into his deep green eyes trying to pull his hands off you, but he was just way to strong infact his hands gripped tight making you gasp in pain. "Seriously Grayson I don't like you, I don't even know you" you yelled out.

The sparkle in those green eyes changed to haterid, anger and pure clouds.. Grayson gripped your arms tightly enough to levae fingerprint bruises. "Oh come on Y/N don't act like that every girl wants me" he tightened his grip more satisfied with the gaps of pain leaving your mouth. "You don't wanna be a looser".

"Grayson get off me" I yelped

"I mean it Grayson leave me alone"

People started to crowd around you and Grayson wanting to see what was going on, everyone wasn't even noticing the tight grip Grayson had over you, they were too busy taking videos and photos.

"You heard her Grayson let go"

A voice behind you spoke his arms crossed, his eyes dark his hair framing his face. There he was Jack Avery stood in the middle of the hallway sticking up for you.

"What are you going to do?" Grayson laughed letting go of you and squaring up to Jack like he was nothing. Sure there was a height differences, but with the rumors Jack had more of a temper.

Before any words were spoken Jack threw a punch at the male making sure to throw the larger male on the floor before making sure he felt every single hit and punch.

"Whats going on!" a teacher yelled

"Come on Jack we can't stay here, you can't get in trouble again not this time" Daniel spoke running down the hallway with the rest of the group.

Jack gently took your hand "hey come with us, don't worry about school.. I promise we'll make sure you're safe"

You nodded her head taking his hand and running out of the school building running until your legs couldn't carry you any future. You all ran to the other side of town and jumped on a train to god knows where. You just needed this day off.

You sat down out of breathe looking at each male when it clicked. Jack was known for being vicious and evil because of the temper he had deep inside. Suddenly the moster that was created was gone and you saw a true sweet gentleman. You were warned, but you knew they were liars. You trusted Jack Avery with just one simple look in the eyes.