Jack Avery-Pregnant

Whilst Jack has been away with the guys you've been finding yourself being sick almost every single day, you couldn't stand up for too long otherwise you'd feel lightheaded and faint. You had no idea what it was to begin, it wasn't until you went to the doctors and they informed you, you were pregnant.

Now you were waiting for Jack to come home so you could tell him, you had been in your room almost all day, contemplating whether it was a good idea to tell him or how he would even react to you being pregnant. You weren't even sure how you were feeling about this as you've been so caught up in the thoughts of telling jack that you, yourself haven't processed what was happening properly.

"Hey baby" Jack cheered running into the bedroom tackling you. You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't even hear him come through the door. "Oh I'm so glad that I have you back in my arms" he grinned pushing your hair behind your ear and planting a soft kiss to your lips before hugging you tighter.

You looked up at him with a small giggle escaping your lips as he squeezed you "hey baby be careful with me I'm fragile" you gently push him back brushing her fingers through his golden locks that you loved.

"Be careful with me? thats all you have to say?" Jack frowned looking at you before studying your features gently moving your hand from his hair "y/n whats going on I can see it in your eyes that you aren't yourself... normally when I'm gone for awhile you coming rushing down the stairs, but when I came up you were in some sort of daze".

You took a deep breath gently sitting him down as you crossed your legs facing him, taking his hands. "For the past two weeks I have been feeling so sick and dizzy... I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to worry, but I went to the doctors with my mom yesterday to find out I was pregnant... I'm pregnant with your child" you say softly giving him a few minutes to process the information.

"How can you be pregnant with my child when I've been away?" Jack asks raising his eyebrow "did you cheat?".

"How the hell could you even ask that!" you snap looking at him "Remember when you came home for that three day break... it takes a few weeks to conceive Jack! Jesus how could you even think that I would cheat on you?" you ask getting off your shared bed.

"Well we used protection on those nights!" Jack snapped back glaring at you. "Don't even try and act loyal you cheated! That baby isn't mine and I don't even need to raise someone else's baby whilst I'm busy all the time".

"Protection isn't always one hundred percent Jack! fine if you're going to sit here and act like I cheated and that our child isn't yours than I can't do this anymore" you felt the tears already cascading down your face as you walked to the closet grabbing all your things packing it all.

"Don't even bother with this shit! you can't play victim here! you cheated" Jack snapped. "Oh and where the hell are you going to go huh? your going to go to the boy you cheated on me with?" he snapped.

You closed your suitcase and glared at him "you know what Jack believe what you want, no matter what I say or do its not going to change your view on things. I could make you do a DNA sample because I know this baby is yours, but you can't force someone to change their mind. I'm going to my mom's I'll come some when this week to grab my stuff. Don't worry Jack I'll be gone and you won't need to worry anymore" you cried carrying the suitcase down the stairs.

You got into your car and left the house driving straight to your mom's house where she welcomed you into her home.