Jachary-Hiding

-Zach's POV-

Just watching him in the backyard the way he laughed the way he smiled or how he'd fix his hair to the side. He drove me insane and the worst part was that nobody knew about my secret crush on Jack. Just the way he is around me how my heart races at his words, how my skin tingles after he touches me or kisses my cheek. The small things that just make me want to be in his arms.

I belong in those arms holding me every night, waking up beside him with a choice and not being forced to share a bed. Just being able to simply cuddle and watch movies or have a good gaming session together. All I've ever wanted as for Jack Avery to be mine and mine only where I don't have to share him with anyone else.

"Hey, you good Zach?" Daniel came over sitting down with a bottle of water in his hands

"What? um yeah I'm great" I turn to look at him with a forced smile on my face

"You know you should tell him" Daniel sipped on his water winking at me

"Tell him what? I have no idea what you mean?" I scoff at his words. He couldn't know? how on earth could he possibly know? Daniel was good, but not that good right?

"Please! the way you stare at him, the way you wrap your arms around him at any chance you have or when we do interviews and you get bored your eyes trail straight to Jack and they don't move until someone asks you something. Or whenever Jack cuddles you, your cheeks go bright red. well more red than what they normally are" Daniel chuckled a little. "It's quite stupid how Jack himself doesn't see that you have a cr-"

"Danie I swear to god shut up... please" this time I was pleading the male too, nobody could find out they can't find out. What would the fans think? what would Jack think? I could ruin something so special and I don't wanna lose Jack he meant to much to be. A piece of me would die if I lost him.

Just watching Dan's eyes widen was enough to make my heart race a thousand times more than before.

"It's not just a crush Zach is it?" Daniel put his bottle down and turned my head to face him. His bright ocean blue eyes staring into my now helpless brown orbs. "You're in love! you're scared to be in love" Daniel whispers.

"I wouldn't say love" I blush stepping getting up. "Would it?"

Daniel chuckled "oh come on Zach I see it. You're terrified and I understand that, but just by the way your acting right now gives me more than just a crush. You know that I'd support you through this and help you, but I do think he deserves to know".

"Know what?" Jack walked inside with his skateboard under his arm as he walked into the kitchen. As silence came over the room. "Ooo Zachary what are you hiding" Jack voice was a teasing tone as a soft chuckle left his lips as he slipped his arm over my shoulder my skin tingling under his touch.

"N-Nothing its nothing" I gently pushed his arm off me and I rushed upstairs before they could say anything. I went into my room locking the door and slid down the wall my mind going all over the place.

could I be love with Jack Avery? would he love me back? what if he hates me if he finds out? if he wants nothing to do with me, the boys or the band? what if the others want nothing to do with me?

-Jack's POV-

This was different? I've never seen Zach act this way. The pain, the fear and the sadness in his eyes hidden behind the fake smiles and okay's. I couldn't let him not be okay I had to do something.

"Daniel spill it" I raise my eyebrows crossing my arms. "Either you tell me or I'll go break Zach's door down and get it out of him"

Daniel shrugged "maybe you better do the second option Jack, you both tell each other everything he'll open up to you more than me," he says flashing me a small smile. Why was everyone acting so weird?

I noticed how nervous Zach has been acting how he'll blush more than usual or Sutter when someone brings up relationships. Was he in a secret relationship? just the thought of that made my heart ache. I've seen him with girls before and every single time I feel nothing, but pain not even happy for him. I have tried to support him through his past relationships, but now I just couldn't anymore. I want him to be with me and me only.

I nodded my head and put my skateboard down and walked upstairs knocking Zach's door when I heard soft cries in the room. Did I make him cry?

"Zach please open up" my voice was soft. "We don't have to talk I just wanna know that you're okay please" I cross my arms waiting for movement, but nothing. "Zachary Dean Herron don't mean be bash this door down".

"J-Jack please" the voice cracked almost at mercy for crying.

I looked around before I leaned up grabbing the spare key from the top of the door and unlocking it walking inside seeing Zach led his bed, face in the pillow his bed sheets a mess and his face red from crying. Damn this must be really big for him to be like this.

"Zach?" I whisper kicking my shoes off and climbed onto the bed. "Look at me please"

I watched as the vulnerable male turned around to face me and there it was those sad chocolate brown eyes all red and puffy with nothing, but pain and sadness. The tears rolling down his red-hot cheeks, his lips trembling trying to stop himself from crying.

"Who hurt you? do I need to find her?" I look at him

"It's not a girl this time" Zach mumbled wiping his eyes looking up at me. Those eyes that once had a sparkle in them but no more, those beautiful once soft plumped kissable lips were chapped and cracked. "Its more than that Jack... it's you".

I just sat there for a moment before turning to look at him "I didn't mean to hurt you downstairs I'm sorry"

A small chuckle left Zach's lips as a smile came onto his face "you're so oblivious sometimes that it does make me laugh. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Jack Avery I'm in love with you! I've have been scared to tell you I have been scared to tell anyone. Nobody knows my feelings for you at first I thought it was just a simple crush, but then-"

I lifted his chin up planting my red plumped lips onto his kissing him with so much love and passion before pulling away and bringing him close to my chest. "I love you too Zachary so much more than you will ever imagine more than the world could describe".

If you want more of these kind of imagines lemme know