Jack Avery-Period

You hated your period you were always wanting affection, chocolate and painkillers for all the pain you get from the cramps, it was the worse. Luckily Jack always knew how to help you in those situations and always made you feel better and help you forget.

It was early in the morning and you were curled up in your bedroom trying to get comfortable when you texted Jack to come over, you couldn't get the pain to stop you tried everything, putting on light clothing, grabbing a hot towel placing it on your stomach and you even had a bath, but the pain was horrible.

Of course, Jack being the good boyfriend he is texted back almost back instantly asking if everything was okay and after explaining to him that you got your period you didn't even get a text back he had read your message and didn't reply a single word.

With a small sigh, you moved from your bed and walked downstairs walking into the living room and climbing onto the couch curling up into a little ball hoping that the pain would go. You heard the door open, you look up raising an eyebrow.

"Right so I brought you tampons, chocolate, heat pads and brought those little candy's you like to eat" Jack walked into your house with a bag full of things as he set them out on the table and kissed your forehead. He grabbed a blanket from the storage closet and walked over to join you on the couch.

You couldn't help, but smile at your boyfriend he was so amazing not many guys would agree to walk into a store and buying period products, but he did and he made sure to get the right ones and you couldn't be any more thankful for him to buy your side.

"Thank you, baby, I really appreciate it" you lean up kissing his lips softly nuzzling into your boyfriend.

Jack wrapped his arms around you, his hand slipping up your shirt and rubbing all across your stomach gently of course not wanting to hurt you, he grabbed the remote letting you choose a movie as the pair of you to snuggle up on the couch watching your favourite movie of all time.

"I honestly don't know how you don't get bored of this movie" Jack chuckles "you watch it at least every week" he teases playfully kissing your cheek.

"It's a good movie you should enjoy and embrace it not diss" you tease back with a little laugh. "How the hell did I get so lucky Avery?"

"What do you mean?" he raised his eyebrow staring into your beautiful eyes

"I mean never in my life have I had someone who goes out to the store and buys period items or answers my midnight calls whenever I get nightmares and makes me soup when I'm sick" you giggled at his confused face. "I'm lucky to have you and call you to mine".

Jack laughed "well I am amazing aren't I"

"Hey to push it, I'll take my words back" you teased playfully glaring at him before nuzzling up to him inhaling his scent you always loved how he smelt.

You both watched a few movies, eating the food that he had brought and you were falling asleep on Jack being tired from not sleeping due to pain and it was way too early to be up anyways. You could barely keep your eyes open, your head was on his shoulder, you had your arms wrapped around him with one leg over his lap almost koala bear hugging him.

Jack smiles swopping your body up from the couch and carried you upstairs to your bedroom laying you down in your bed, grabbing a few blankets to layer on you before kicking his shoes off and climbing into bed beside you, wrapping his arms around your waist and drawing you closer to his chest as he pressed a soft sweet kiss to your forehead. He rubbed his hand against your stomach to soothe the pain.