Corbyn Besson-Getting Caught

Corbyn had invited you over to spend some time with him because he had a day off work which you gladly accepted you loved spending time with him. Where you both could just talk, cuddle, mess around and just enjoy each other's company without any worries.

Though coming over wasn't at all what you had expected you ended up just watching Corbyn playing video games just sitting there shouting and ranting at the Tv and honestly you were sick of this you wanted to spend time with him before he went back to having a busy schedule.

When Corbyn played video games he hardly ever snapped out of his zone unless he really had to. You always found it hard having conversations or getting through to him whenever he played them. It was different if you were joining him because he would have you on his lap playing video games and teaching you how to play except this time was different you just wanted to be in his arms before work starts back up.

"Corbyn?" you look over at your boyfriend who was so engaged with the tv that he didn't reply.

"Corbyn? oh, Jesus... hey baby guess what.. I'm pregnant" you said just to get his attention, but again no response. "So typical" you tutted before looking at the mirror smirking a little.

You slipped your shirt off and wrapped your arms around Corbyn from behind kissing his cheek softly "baby" you whisper gently kissing behind his ear.

"Y/n please" Corbyn whined "I'm trying to play" his eyes not taking off the screen.

You rolled your eyes and kissed down his neck very lightly sucking on the skin marking him up which you always did you didn't care who would see it everyone would then know he was all yours and yours only. "You can always play later" your lips caressed his neck as a soft groan left Corbyn's lips.

Corbyn turned his eyes widening "woah" he eyes trailed up and down your body, his teeth sinking into his own bottom lip. "The game can wait" pulled you onto his lap wrapping your legs around his waist as he kissed you deeply, his tongue slipping into your mouth as he unbuttons your jeans.

You slipped his shirt off throwing it across the room the desire and hunger radiating off the pair of you, how you craved to under each other's touches and feel his fingers caressing your body and his lips marking up your skin claiming you as his not wanting to share you with anyone else. Every time you guys kissed or even made sweet love in the bedroom it was pure magic.

Corbyn smirked laying you down on his bed his towering figure hovering over you as he attacked your neck with kisses sucking on the skin roughly. His knuckles white as he gripped your waist enjoying the sweet soft gentle moans coming from your pink kissable lips soft as silk.

You button his jeans throwing them on the floor along with the growing pile on the floor feeling all the passion and love behind his gentle touches and kisses. This feeling was never going to go away all you wanted was for him to be yours forever, for you to have many more memories like these.

"Hey Corbyn this came for you in the- oh my god Jesus" Jack shouted as you two pulled apart rather fast. Jack stood there closing his eyes slowly backing out of the room. "Damn it Corbyn lock your damn door! or have a do not disturb sign outside so we know. We have locks in the house for a reason ya know"

you pulled apart hearing Jack's voice, already you felt the blush on your cheeks as you grabbed the blankets covering both of your bodies.

"Next time knock before coming in" Corbyn sassed looking at his friend.

"Next time lock the door, give me a signal" Jack sassed his eyes still closed. "You better have condoms on you I swear! god ew, I never want to see that again" he shook his head.

"yes Corbyn sliding in there" the others yell up the stairs along with laughs and high fives.

"really guys?" you yelled through a small giggle left your lips seeing your boyfriend so flustered and embarrassed it was beyond cute and adorable. "Aww, Corbyn you have a cute blush" you grin.

"Oh god lock your door right now" Jack shouted running downstairs.

Corbyn shut and locked the door and you both went straight back to making sweet love like nothing ever happened.